Interface: ActiveX/.NET Class/UWP
Platform: Windows 2000 or later (32bit/x64)
Retrieve email from POP3 server or IMAP4 server and parse email in ASP, VB, VBA, VC++, Managed C++, C#, VB.NET, JScript, ASP.NET, Delphi or other COM/.NET environment applications. SSL, TLS, S/MIME, Gmail OAUTH, Live OAUTH, HTML and Embedded Images are supported.
EAGetMail POP3 & IMAP4 Component Overview
EAGetMail POP3 & IMAP4 component allows developers to deliver reliable and feature-rich email applications in VB6, ASP, C++, C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework more easily. Many advanced features are supported including TNEF parser (winmail.dat)，Outlook .MSG file parser and S/MIME.
Both ActiveX and .NET version of EAGetMail Component are provided to developers. ActiveX version was built by Native C++, which can be used in VB6, ASP, Delphi and Native C++ application. .NET version was built by C# with Managed Code and can be used in C#, VB.net, managed C++ and other .NET framework applications.
EAGetMail .NET namespace contains classes that allow you to parse and receive email messages. Parsing email message, winmail.dat (TNEF) and encrypted message becomes simple. The classes in this namespace can be used from VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET or any managed application.
- POP3 commands supported: USER, PASS, AUTH NTLM, APOP, NOOP, RSET, TOP, LIST, STAT, UIDL, RETR and QUIT
- IMAP4 commands supported: ALL.
- Exchange Web Service - EWS
- Exchange WebDAV
- Get email header without downloading whole email from server.
- Manage IMAP4 and Exchange folders and move email.
- Search emails on IMAP4 Server.
- Support many events.
- User authentication: LOGIN, CRAM-MD5, NTLM
- Proxy Server: Socks4/Socks5/Http
- Protocol: SSL v2, SSL v3, TLS v1
- Key Algorithms: RSA, DH
- ESMTP command: TLS, STARTTLS
- Verify digital signature and pick the certificate of signer.
- Decrypt encrypted email by S/MIME.
- Parse sender, recipients, subject, date, body and attachments.
- Parse winmail.dat (TNEF file).
- Parse Outlook .MSG file.
- Convert .EML file to Outlook .MSG file.
- Convert Outlook .MSG file to .EML file.
- Parse NON-delivery report, delivery receipt and read receipt.
- Download email from POP3, IMAP4, Exchange server (Web Service/WebDAV) in background.
- Download email in schedule.
- Starting a specified command to handle downloaded emails in background.
- Supports .NET Compact Framework 2.0/3.5
- .NET Framework: Separate builds for .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- ActiveX/COM: Separate builds for 32bit/x64
- Windows Store App 8.1
- Universal Windows Platform (Windows 10)