Interface: .NET Class/UWP
Platform: Windows 2000 or later (32bit/x64)
SMTP Component Overview
EASendMail SMTP component allows developers to deliver required reliability and functionality email applications in VB6, ASP, C++, C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework/COM programming languages more easily. Many advanced features are supported including S/MIME, DNS MX record lookup to send email without specified SMTP server.
Both ActiveX and .NET version of EASendMail Component are provided to developers. ActiveX version was built by Native C++, which can be used in VB6, ASP, Delphi and Native C++ application. .NET version was built by C# with Managed Code and can be used in C#, VB.net, C++/CLI and other .NET framework applications.
EASendMail namespace contains pure .NET classes that allow you to construct and send email messages in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET or any managed applications. Email message can be delivered through either arbitrary SMTP email service or dns lookup without specified SMTP server.
- Support SMTP commands: HELO, MAIL FROM, RCPT TO, DATA, QUIT.
- Support ESMTP commands: EHLO, AUTH LOGIN, AUTH NTLM, AUTH CRAM-MD5.
- Support Normal recipient, carbon copy recipient and blind carbon copy recipient.
- DNS lookup to send email without specified SMTP server.
- Test validity of email address.
- Support asynchronous mode and event driving.
- Support Text/Html/Alternative body.
- Support multiple attachments and embedded pictures.
- Import text/html to email body from specified file/URL.
- Add customized headers in email.
- Save email as specified file.
- Load email file for sending.
- Mail Queuing with EASendMail Service.
- Support Socks4/Socks5/Http proxy connection.
- DomainKeys and DKIM signature.
- Exchange Web Service and WebDAV.
- Gmail SMTP OAUTH/XOAUTH 2.0.
- Protocol: SSL v2, SSL v3, TLS v1
- Key Algorithms: RSA, DH
- ESMTP command: STARTTLS
- Signed and Encrypted Message with digital certificate
- Signing Algorithms: rsa-sha1, CRAM-MD5, rsa-sha256
- Encryption Algorithms: RC2, RC4, DES, 3DES, AES
- Send email in background.
- Support mulitple threadings.
- Replace variables in email body text.
- Select recipients from database.
- Send email in schedule.
- Provide failure delivery-report.
- Supports .NET Compact Framework 2.0/3.5
- .NET Framework: Separate builds for .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- ActiveX/COM: Separate builds for 32bit/x64
- Windows Store App 8.1
- Universal Windows Platform (Windows 10