The JSONBuddy desktop application offers a lot of JSON related functionality for your daily work with JSON documents. The tool includes an enhanced File Explorer, an editor tab and a Large File Viewer to give you convenient access to all of your JSON documents.
With JSONBuddy you can edit, validate and transform multiple JSON files with just a few clicks. All of the functionality is so easy to use that also people without a deeper knowledge about JSON are able to edit and validate any number of documents.
At a glance, you can use JSONBuddy for the following tasks:
- JSON text editor
- Create and edit JSON with syntax-coloring, auto-completion and well-formed checking.
- JSON grid editor
- The built-in grid editor makes it easy to always create well-formed JSON data with no syntax errors.
- JSON Schema editor
- Design and check standard compliant JSON schemas.
- JSON Schema validation
- Check your JSON input with the JSON Schema standard.
- Generate JSON schema documentation
- View any schema as tree diagram and generate HTML documentation with a single click.
- Create HTML from JSON data
- Use standard XSL stylesheets to convert JSON to HTML
- Convert between XML, JSON and CSV formats
- Import CSV data and convert between XML and JSON. Create CSV from JSON.
OS : Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Language : English