NexusDB v3.11 for D10.4 Sydney + NXServer v4.15 Full Source
What is the NexusDB?
NexusDB is a relational commercial database engine for the Delphi, C++ Builder, and .NET programming languages created by NexusDB Pty Ltd. It was developed as a successor to the TurboPower FlashFiler system for Delphi (still available for free download as of 2017). The database engine supports the SQL:2003 standard alongside Core SQL functionality as well as direct cursor-based data access.
NexusDB also provides database connectors for easy access from various development and application environments:
- ADO.NET Provider for Visual Studio; supports Windows, Android, iOS, MacOSX targets
- ODBC/CLI Driver for Windows
- PHP Connector for Windows
The website has a Client/Server trial edition and an online manual. A free version (without source code) for embedded/single user can be downloaded via the GetIt tool in Rad Studio XE8 or newer. An SQL based third party database development tool, Database Workbench, has been developed by Upscene Productions. Third party support exists for Fast Report and ReportBuilder reporting tools.
Key Features of NexusDB:
- Intuitive Developer Tools
- Enterprise Manager - full-featured tool to create and maintain databases, tables and SQL queries, all within an integrated workspace
- Database Importers - import tables from other databases (FlashFiler, BDE, ADO) into NexusDB tables. Full source included that easily adapts to other databases
- Source converter assistant - helps convert FlashFiler source code into NexusDB compliant source
- SQL Support
- Standard SQL:2003 - statements supported
- Triggers, Stored Procedures and Functions - fully implemented.
- SQL/PSM Procedure Language - for server side programming.
- Transaction Management and Referential Integrity - for professional data handling.
- Fulltext Index Support - for fast data lookups.
- ODBC Driver - access your data through industry standard ODBC
- dbExpress Driver - use Borland's © components to query NexusDB
- Flexibility of Deployment
- Embedded - use NexusDB in your desktop applications; no dlls, COM objects or external dependencies
- Client/Server Stand Alone - run as a networked server for your enterprise
- Client/Server Windows Service - registered service with integrated event logging
- Extraordinary Performance
- Multi-Threaded Engine - utilizes Symmetric Multi-Processor systems to the fullest extent
- New Memory Manager - maximizes allocation speed and minimizes fragmentation
- Interchangeable data transports - optimized for deployment topology
- Memory Tables - for the fastest possible data access
- Client/Server Architecture
- More Robust - server insulates physical data files from clients to prevent corruption
- Increased Performance - server optimizes overall throughput
- Better Scalability - can handle more simultaneous clients than file-based databases
- Stability with Transaction Support
- Snapshot Transactions - Unique to NexusDB, these transactions ensure that writers do not block readers
- Fail-Safe Transactions - preserves the consistency of your data under the harshest of conditions with a complete two phase commit implementation
- Nested Transactions - enables greater flexibility, clarity and encapsulation when using transactions
- User connections - capable of hundreds of concurrent connections
- Massive Data capacity - only limited by your OS and disk space; supports gigabytes of data comfortably
- Record capacity - store millions of records effortlessly
- Plugins - add new features to the core engine
- Monitors/Extenders - intercept server events with Monitors and participate in their execution with Extenders
- Sub-Engine registration - A NexusDB exclusive: customize storage, key comparisons, index structure, and many other aspects
- Ease of use
- TnxTable/TnxQuery support - Native and familiar Delphi interfaces to access your data
- Data-aware control compatibility - supports TDataset
- Report Writer compatibility - use RAVE, Report Builder, FastReport and others
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Online Backup - operates seamlessly in a 24/7 environment
- Powerful Administration Tools - easy to use GUI management utilities included
- Maintanence free - reuses buffers and automatically balances indexes
- Royalty-free licensing - purchase NexusDB and use it without deployment or per user fees.
- Transport connectivity
- Real-Time Communication System - provide an advanced messaging system over any network
- Multiple Protocols Supported - TCP/IP and Named Pipes implementations make choosing the right protocol easy
- Login Security/Rights - server based rights makes sure your data is secure
- Encryption - advanced interchangeable encryption algorithms keep your data safe on the server and over your network
Click on the link below to download the Full Version of NexusDB NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !