EMS SQL Query for DB2 v220.127.116.11
EMS SQL Query for DB2 is a useful tool that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to IBM DB2 databases. Visual DB2 query building as well as direct editing of a query text is available. User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to DB2 databases, select tables and fields for a query to DB2 server, set the selection criteria and much more. Using this query utility you can work with several DB2 queries at once, edit query text in the powerful SQL editor, view the execution results in different modes, create DB2 queries with unions and subqueries visually, build diagrams based on queries, view DB2 query execution plans and perform any other operations you may need in your work with DB2 database queries.
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Asynchronous query execution
- Using drag-and-drop operations when selecting tables and fields for a query visually
- Working simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
- Navigation within recently used queries and selecting the required queries
- Syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
- Tools for data grouping and filtering
- The ability to create queries with unions and subqueries visually
- The ability to create diagrams based on queries
- Capabilities for viewing query plans
- Powerful BLOB viewer/editor with several types of viewing BLOB data
- Flexible personalization of graphical user interface
- Multi-language GUI support
DOWNLOAD NOW !