Debenu Quick PDF Library 11.14 Full Source Code
Debenu Quick PDF Library 11
Want to create, render, print, secure, merge, split and manipulate PDF files with just a few lines of code on Windows, Mac and iOS? Enhance your capability with Debenu Quick PDF Library: a powerful, royalty-free developer PDF SDK for adding PDF functionality to your applications. With more than 900 functions for use with C, C++, C#, Delphi (version 4 to XE8), Objective-C, Swift, Python, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal and more – it’s like your ultimate PDF toolkit. Used by developers of all levels working with PDFs, it’s specifically useful for getting products to market faster. It includes a robust API, and is available in a variety of different editions for use on Windows, Mac and iOS. Purchase options include: single developer license, multiple developer license and source code license. Debenu Quick PDF Library is licensed on a per developer, per platform basis. Support is included for the most common programming languages. Work smarter and faster today with Debenu.
Several different editions are available to make development easier in a variety of different programming languages. The SDK is sold on a per platform basis, so if you purchase the Windows version then you have access to all the different editions for Windows and if you purchase the Mac version then you have access to all of the different editions for Mac.
Debenu Quick PDF Library for Windows
- ActiveX – ActiveX COM for Windows development supports C#, Visual C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Visual Basic, PHP, Python, Java, PowerBASIC and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- DLL – Dynamically-linked library for Windows development supports C, Visual C++, C++ Builder, C#, Visual Basic, Python and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Delphi – DCUs and optionally source code for development using all versions of Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7 and XE8. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- LIB – Statically-linked library for Windows development supports C and C++. 32-bit only. 64-bit coming soon.
Debenu Quick PDF Library for Mac
- Dylib – Xcode Dynamic Library for Mac development using Objective-C, Swift, C, C++ and Python. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Delphi – DCUs for development using Delphi XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7 and XE8 on Windows to generate apps for the Mac operating system. 32-bit only.
Debenu Quick PDF Library for iOS
- iOS Static Lib – iOS Static Lib for Apple iOS development using Objective-C, Swift, C, C++ and more. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 . 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.9.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X Server 10.5 to 10.9.
- iOS 6.1 or later
- arm64 = iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- armv7s = iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad 4
- armv7 = iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod 4G/5G, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Mini
Debenu Quick PDF Library 11.14April 17, 2015
- SetAnnotOptional function added
- AddFreeTextAnnotationEx function added
- Added new GetImageListItemFormatDesc function
- Fixed rendering of B/W TIFF image with DeviceN colorspace
- Fixed font regression problem from 11.13. Characters spaced too far apart in some PDFs
- Fixed Type3 font rendering issue with CharSpacing and WordSpacing
- Fixed NormalizePage to correctly rotate rotated annotations
- Fixed text extraction bounding boxes for some rare PDF files
- Added support to get OverlayText property string from a Redact annotation
- Fixed barcode rendering bug in GDI+
- Fixed clipping rectangle issue in GDI+
- Fixed color spaces values handling issue
- Fixed bug in LinearizeFile function
- Fixed CMapParser issue
- Fixed dotted and solid lines rendering issue
- Fixed RenderDocumentToFile crash if no file extension provided in output filename
- Fixed AddFreeTextAnnotation clipping issue with large font sizes
- Suppress rendering of .notdef glyphs for non-embedded Type1 and TrueType fonts
- Fixed printing of dotted lines issue
- Fixed Type3 char spacing issue
- Fixed OCGs print issue according to printState flag
- Delphi XE8 support
- Updated function descriptions for AddFreeTextAnnotationEx and AddFreeTextAnnotation
- Flate compressed images with masks now extracted as PNG
- Added support for File HTML tag
- LoadFromCanvasDC method now accepts font StrikeOut parameter
DOWNLOAD NOW !