CData Drivers for Gmail v19.0.7156 (05 Aug 2019) All platforms
Gmail ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Gmail through ODBC
Easily connect live Gmail data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Gmail JDBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Gmail through JDBC
Easily connect live Gmail data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Gmail ADO.NET Provider
Read, Write, and Update Gmail from .NET Apps.
Easily connect Gmail with BI, ETL, Reporting, and Custom Apps.
Extend SQL Server With Unrivaled Data Connectivity!
Gmail SSIS Components Included in Enterprise & Professional SSIS Subscriptions
Get the Gmail SSIS Components together with 150+ SSIS Data Flow Components & Tasks! Our Enterprise and Professional SSIS Subscriptions combine an unprecedented collection of Enterprise-class SSIS data flow components, with the leading SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer, into one easy-to-manage MSDN-style subscription.
- 150+ Enterprise SSIS Data Flow Sources & Destinations
- 30+ SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer. (SSH, SFTP, Email, etc. )
- One year of free updates, upgrades, new releases, and support.
- Enterprise and Professional Subscriptions.
Gmail BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for Gmail
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with Gmail through standard orchestrations. Use the Gmail Adapters to synchronize Gmail Messages, Folders, etc. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Gmail entitiesMessages, Folders, etc.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for Gmail messages.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
Gmail Connector for MuleSoft
SQL-Centric MuleSoft Connectivity to Gmail
Leverage the power of SQL to simplify integration with Gmail. Our Gmail Connector for MuleSoft includes a robust SQL engine that simplifies data connectivity and allows users to accomplish complex data manipulation without extensive transformation workflow.
- Write SQL, get Gmail data. Similar to the MuleSoft Database Connector, but for Gmail.
- Powerful SQL Engine with support for dynamic queries, streaming, bulk operations, metadata discovery, query folding, and more.
Excel Add-In for Gmail
Read, Write, and Update Gmail from Excel
The Gmail Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Gmail accounts, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to read, write, and send Email messages. Perfect for mass imports / exports / updates, data cleansing & de-duplication, Excel based data analysis, and more!
Gmail Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live Gmail data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
Gmail PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to Gmail data. The Cmdlets allow users to easily read, write, update, and delete live data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live Gmail data.
- Read, write, and update Gmail Folders, Contacts, etc. from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
Gmail FireDAC Components
The easiest way to integrate powerful Gmail send and receive capabilities with Delphi & C++Builder Apps. Send & Receive Email, manage Gmail folders & Messages, and more!
- Connect to Gmail from Rad Studio Data Explorer.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- Send & Receive Email and manage Gmail messages & folders.
OData APIs for Gmail
Instantly Expose OData APIs for Gmail with CData API Server
Connect Gmail with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes Gmail accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
This package includes the following components:
Excel Add-In for Gmail v19.0.7156
Gmail ADO.NET Provider v19.0.7156
Gmail BizTalk Adapter v19.0.7156
Gmail Data Cmdlets v19.0.7156
Gmail FireDAC Components v19.0.7156
Gmail JDBC Driver v19.0.7156
Gmail ODBC Driver v19.0.7156
Gmail Power BI Connector v19.0.7156
Gmail SSIS Components v19.0.7156