CData Drivers for Salesforce v19.0.7156 (05 Aug 2019) All platforms
Salesforce ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Salesforce through ODBC
Easily connect live Salesforce & Force.com data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Salesforce JDBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Salesforce through JDBC
Easily connect live Salesforce & Force.com data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Salesforce ADO.NET Provider
Read, Write, and Update Salesforce from .NET Apps.
Easily connect Salesforce & Force.com with BI, ETL, Reporting, and Custom Apps.
Extend SQL Server With Unrivaled Data Connectivity!
Salesforce SSIS Components Included in Enterprise & Professional SSIS Subscriptions
Get the Salesforce SSIS Components together with 150+ SSIS Data Flow Components & Tasks! Our Enterprise and Professional SSIS Subscriptions combine an unprecedented collection of Enterprise-class SSIS data flow components, with the leading SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer, into one easy-to-manage MSDN-style subscription.
- 150+ Enterprise SSIS Data Flow Sources & Destinations
- 30+ SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer. (SSH, SFTP, Email, etc. )
- One year of free updates, upgrades, new releases, and support.
- Enterprise and Professional Subscriptions.
Salesforce BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for Salesforce
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live Salesforce account data through standard orchestrations. Use the Salesforce Adapters to synchronize with Salesforce Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Accounts, etc. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Salesforce entities: Accounts, Customers etc.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for Salesforce entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
Salesforce Connector for MuleSoft
SQL-Centric MuleSoft Connectivity to Salesforce
Leverage the power of SQL to simplify integration with Salesforce. Our Salesforce Connector for MuleSoft includes a robust SQL engine that simplifies data connectivity and allows users to accomplish complex data manipulation without extensive transformation workflow.
- Write SQL, get Salesforce data. Similar to the MuleSoft Database Connector, but for Salesforce.
- Powerful SQL Engine with support for dynamic queries, streaming, bulk operations, metadata discovery, query folding, and more.
Excel Add-In for Salesforce
Read, Write, and Update Salesforce Data from Excel
The Salesforce Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Salesforce account data, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to read, write, and update Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Accounts, etc. Perfect for mass imports / exports / updates, data cleansing & de-duplication, Excel based data analysis, and more!
Salesforce Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live Salesforce & Force.com data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
Salesforce PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to Salesforce data. The Cmdlets allow users to easily read, write, update, and delete live data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live Salesforce data.
- Read, write, and update Salesforce Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Accounts, etc. from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
Salesforce FireDAC Components
Read, Write, & Update Salesforce from Delphi and C++ Builder Apps
The fastest and easiest way to connect Delphi and C++ Builder Apps with live Salesforce & Force.com data.
OData APIs for Salesforce
Instantly Expose OData APIs for Salesforce with CData API Server
Connect Salesforce with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes Salesforce & Force.com accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
Salesforce Data Pipeline. Replicate to Any Database With A Few Clicks
Automated Replication to popular Databases, Data Lakes, & Data Warehouses
- Straightforward automated data replication.
- Synchronize data with 100+ destinations.
- Easy-to-use ETL/ELT data movement.
This package includes the following components:
Excel Add-In for Salesforce v19.0.7156
Salesforce ADO.NET Provider v19.0.7156
Salesforce BizTalk Adapter v19.0.7156
Salesforce Data Cmdlets v19.0.7156
Salesforce FireDAC Components v19.0.7156
Salesforce JDBC Driver v19.0.7156
Salesforce ODBC Driver v19.0.7156
Salesforce Power BI Connector v19.0.7156
Salesforce SSIS Components v19.0.7156