CData Drivers for xBase v19.0.7156 (05 Aug 2019) All platforms
xBase ODBC Driver
SQL-based Access to xBase through ODBC
Easily connect live xBase data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
xBase JDBC Driver
SQL-based Access to xBase through JDBC
Easily connect live xBase data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
xBase ADO.NET Provider
SQL-based Access to xBase through ADO.NET
Easily connect xBase with BI, ETL, Reporting, and Custom Apps.
Extend SQL Server With Unrivaled Data Connectivity!
xBase SSIS Components Included in Enterprise SSIS Subscriptions
Get the xBase SSIS Components together with 150+ SSIS Data Flow Components & Tasks! Our Enterprise and Professional SSIS Subscriptions combine an unprecedented collection of Enterprise-class SSIS data flow components, with the leading SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer, into one easy-to-manage MSDN-style subscription.
- 150+ Enterprise SSIS Data Flow Sources & Destinations
- 30+ SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer. (SSH, SFTP, Email, etc. )
- One year of free updates, upgrades, new releases, and support.
xBase BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for xBase
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live xBase- compatible databases through standard orchestrations. Use the xBase Adapters to synchronize with data stored in xBase databases like FoxPro & Clipper (.dbf, .ndx, .ntx, .dbt, etc). Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for xBase database constructs.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for xBase entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
xBase Connector for MuleSoft
SQL-Centric MuleSoft Connectivity to xBase
Leverage the power of SQL to simplify integration with xBase. Our xBase Connector for MuleSoft includes a robust SQL engine that simplifies data connectivity and allows users to accomplish complex data manipulation without extensive transformation workflow.
- Write SQL, get xBase data. Similar to the MuleSoft Database Connector, but for xBase.
- Powerful SQL Engine with support for dynamic queries, streaming, bulk operations, metadata discovery, query folding, and more.
Excel Add-In for xBase
Access xBase Databases from Excel
The xBase Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live data from xBase databases, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to query xBase databases like FoxPro & Clipper (.dbf, .ndx, .ntx, .dbt, etc). Perfect for mass exports, Excel based data analysis, and more!
xBase Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live xBase data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
xBase PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to xBase-Compatible Databases like FoxPro & Clipper (.dbf, .ndx, .ntx, .dbt, etc). The Cmdlets allow users to easily query live data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live xBase-Compatible Databases data.
- Access xBase-Compatible Databases like FoxPro & Clipper (.dbf, .ndx, .ntx, .dbt, etc) from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
xBase FireDAC Components
SQL-based Access to xBase through FireDAC
The fastest and easiest way to connect Delphi and C++ Builder Apps with live xBase data.
OData APIs for xBase
Instantly Expose OData APIs for xBase with CData API Server
Connect xBase with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes xBase accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
This package includes the following components:
Excel Add-In for xBase v19.0.7156
xBase ADO.NET Provider v19.0.7156
xBase BizTalk Adapter v19.0.7156
xBase Data Cmdlets v19.0.7156
xBase FireDAC Components v19.0.7156
xBase JDBC Driver v19.0.7156
xBase ODBC Driver v19.0.7156
xBase Power BI Connector v19.0.7156
xBase SSIS Components v19.0.7156