Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK 1.01
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK
- PDF SDK for .NET
- Embedded PDF Viewer
- Display or Interact with PDFs
Embed PDF Viewer into any .NET WinForm Application
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is a .NET library where developers can embed the customizable .NET control into any .NET WinForm application. This allows developers to no longer have to rely on external viewers for displaying or interacting with PDF documents. Built on the Foxit PDF rendering engine, it provides proven efficiency and reliability.
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is very easy to use - after adding the Viewer control to the form, use the following C# or VB.NET code to open a PDF from a file path.
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is available in two licenses based upon distribution. The Standard Developer License (100 Distributions) allows one developer to distribute the combined application to up to 100 machines. The Standard Developer License (Unlimited Distributions) allows one developer to distribute the combined application to an unlimited number of machines. The assemblies can easily be deployed with another application using XCOPY or a setup program. One developer license is required for each developer using the product.
Foxit PDF for .NET SDK Integration
If you are already using any of our other great Foxit PDF for .NET SDK products or if you plan to in the future, you can rest assured that Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK will work seamlessly with all our other Foxit PDF for .NET SDK products.
Highlighted features of the Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK include:
- Display a PDF from File or Byte Array
- Open a Password Protected/Encrypted PDF
- Display Without Toolbars
- Customize the Viewing Window
- Display Form Field Content (Flattens Fields)
- Navigate to specific Pages
- Control Page Zoom and Viewable Area
- Navigate Forward and Back
- Retrieve Outlines (Bookmarks)
- Search and Highlight Keywords
- Print a PDF
- Retrieve Document Permissions
- Retrieve Page Count
- Retrieve Document Properties (Title, Author, Keywords, etc.)
- Retrieve the current View and retain it later
- Able to track Pages and its position in display
DOWNLOAD NOW !