Infragistics, a worldwide leader in providing tools and solutions that accelerate design, development, and collaboration, released Infragistics Ultimate 17.1. With this release, Infragistics is expanding today’s most popular UI control suite, with support and capabilities across the application development lifecycle.
According to the Developer Insights Report by the Application Developers Alliance, 88% of the developers surveyed use more than one programming language, while 57% say staying current with new languages, frameworks, and tools is one of their biggest challenges. Using familiar UI controls and productivity tools like those found in Infragistics Ultimate can help smooth the transition between platforms, and help businesses keep costs down as their development teams are often tasked with supporting desktop applications and working on new web and mobile solution efforts.
Release Highlights (All Product Lines Included in Infragistics Ultimate):
Infragistics Ultimate UI for Xamarin
- Improved performance for native controls including grids and charts, for Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, and Xamarin.Forms, enabling maximum code-sharing and incredible performance for apps on iOS and Android devices
- Features the exclusive Infragistics Xamarin Productivity Pack. The pack contains:
. Application Map, the first visual diagramming IDE for Xamarin
. A NuGet-powered Xamarin.Forms Toolbox for dragging and dropping controls to the XAML editor and automatically adding XMLNS . declarations
. Control Configurators allow developers to visually configure rich controls like charts, gauges, and the data grid right in the XAML editor, shaving hours off development time
- Ignite UI Productivity Pack for the modern web developer is coming soon
- A new Spreadsheet component with features and capabilities users need to do complex work with data
- A responsive Schedule component with a variety of different views and configuration options
- Infragistics’ intuitive, code-free prototyping and usability testing software takes a design-first, code-later approach to rapid prototyping removing guesswork from the development process. This ensures that stakeholders can buy into the proposed solution long before it is code-complete.
- With this release, remote usability tests now feature full-screen recordings with optional voice and camera input, allowing teams to record, review, and refine usability tests to ensure their rapid prototype translates to a rock-solid app.
With this release, remote usability tests now feature full-screen recordings with optional voice and camera input, allowing teams to record, review, and refine usability tests to ensure their rapid prototype translates to a rock-solid app.
Infragistics is a worldwide leader in providing tools and solutions to accelerate application design and development, insights and collaboration for any organization. More than two million developers use Infragistics enterprise-ready UX and UI toolkits to rapidly prototype and build high-performing applications for the Cloud, Web, Windows, iOS and Android devices. Infragistics Enterprise Mobility solutions ReportPlus and SharePlus, give business users the latest advancements in self-service business intelligence and collaboration software. Additionally, Infragistics offers expert UX Services and award-winning support.