Microsoft's Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is the best platform for developing Windows applications. Actipro is a leading provider of controls and components for the WPF framework, and was the first control vendor to release a commercial WPF control.
Our product offerings cover everything from syntax-highlighting code editors and property grids, to docking windows and MDI. Download our free trial and give our controls a spin. We promise you won't be disappointed by the number of features and attention to detail our components provide.
WPF Product Line
Our wide array of control products can be purchased as part of our WPF Studio and WPF Essentials bundles, or separately. All in all, our control products offer over 100 individual WPF controls and components.
- Bar Code - Vector-based 2D and linear bar code generation
- Charts - Visualize complex data with stunning charts
- DataGrid - Enhancements, editors integration, and themes for the MS WPF DataGrid
- Docking & MDI - A complete docking tool window and multiple document interface solution
- Editors - Part-based & masked edit controls, with advanced date/time picker
- Gauge - A complete set of circular, linear, and digital gauge controls
- Grids - Advanced PropertyGrid and custom tree (TreeListBox/TreeListView) controls
- Micro Charts - Small charts, also called sparklines, designed to visualize complex data
- Navigation - Navigation bar, explorer bar, breadcrumb, and zoom controls
- Ribbon - Easily add an Office-like user interface that meets all Microsoft specifications
- SyntaxEditor - A syntax-highlighting code editor control and parsing suite
- Themes - Professionally-designed themes for your whole application
- Views - Unique WPF controls and panels that support fluid animated item layout
- Wizard - Everything you need to quickly create wizard dialogs
- Shared Library - A set of common controls and useful components for WPF applications
Premium SyntaxEditor Language Add-ons
Optional premium language add-ons for SyntaxEditor are available (sold separately) that enhance the SyntaxEditor code-editing experience for end users with features like parsing, syntax error reporting, automated code outlining, and IntelliPrompt.
- SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-on - Advanced C# and Visual Basic syntax languages
- SyntaxEditor Python Language Add-on - Advanced Python syntax language
Help topics cover all controls and product features in great detail.
Many full-source demos and QuickStarts are included.
Configure the products using Visual Studio and Expression Blend designer enhancements.
Rock Solid Code
All pre-obfuscated code is scanned by the VS Code Analysis tool, and warnings resolved.