Details of CodeLobster IDE
Our goal is to create product which would simplify and speed up to the maximum process of developing full-featured web sites on php.
For now, it includes all standard abilities for operating with code and many advanced features for PHP developing.
Full description of all features you can find on Features tour page.
Features of Free Portable PHP IDE:
- HTML autocomplete Autocomplete of tags, attributes for current tag, closing tags.
- HTML/CSS code inspector Inspector makes it simple to find HTML elements and their styles buried deep in the page.
- HTML toolbar
- CSS autocomplete Autocomplete of style property names and values.
- PHP Advanced autocomplete This feature speeds up writing a code. Autocomplete includes wide selection of code completion listings.
- Lists are formed of both standard PHP and user's classes, variables, functions, constants and keywords. Starting typing new element, lists of all possible variants for its completion are being displayed after
- PHP Debugger The Debugger is a package of tools that allows a developer debug applications during developing process. Before running, you need to configure it. Set necessary values for the following options in
- Virtual folder - path to a virtual project folder
- Virtual host URL - url of a virtual folder
- Path to php.ini - path to the php.ini file
- Server - Apache version running on your computer. You need to select from the list, which displays all Apache versions installed on your machine.
- menu (Tools-->Preferences-->Debugger):
Features of PHP debugger:
- Functions Step Into (F11), Step Over (F10), Stop Debug (Shift+F5)
- Debugger Watch Window - only user's variables are displayed
- Local Variables Window and Call Stack Windows
- Expand of objects $this-> while debugging
- Context and Dynamic Help with search to work with PHP, MySQL, HTML code DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys.
- Portable option
- Split Window, Compare feature
- Zen Coding
- Code folding (collapsing)
- Pair highlighting Highlighting of paired tags and attributes.
- Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands Selects content within current block.
- Tooltips: Tooltips enable you to view values of variables marked with a mouse cursor
- Navigation by holding CTRL key for A, LINK, IMG tags, BACKGROUND attributes and PHP functions
- Class View (View-->Window-->Class View) contains code elements (classes, functions and variables) of all opened files and a whole application.
- Tooltips for images and colors.
- You can easily navigate through your project and find all declarations for chosen element within it. In case of ambiguity solution dialogue appears.
- Preview in a browser
- Project manager The project is connected with a folder on the disc. Its structure remains the same while transfering. Also there is an ability to search project's symbols and files using shortcut keys.
- File Explorer
- Incremental find
- All standard functionalities to edit code
- Supported interface languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Turkish
Lite version also includes:
- FTP/SFTP support in the File Explorer, publishing for projects
- HTML, CSS, PHP code validator
- SQL manager
- Support for Version Control Systems: SVN, Git etc.
Purchase CodeLobster IDE
Professional version of CodeLobster IDE (multi-platform version) is shareware product.
- The registration key will be sent to you immediately after making payment and will be valid and legal for all following versions of the application.