Why Rebex Total Pack
In Rebex Total Pack you'll get all .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android components from Rebex in one pack:
SFTP, FTP, FTPS, IMAP, EWS, POP3, SMTP, NTP, SNTP, Time, Daytime, Mail, HTTPS, SSH Shell and Telnet Terminal emulation, Security, ZIP compression.
- Rebex SFTP
- Rebex FTP/SSL
- Rebex Secure Mail
- Rebex Security
- Rebex Terminal Emulation
- Rebex Time
- Rebex ZIP
- Rebex File Server
- Rebex HTTPS
- FTP classic
- FTPS - FTP over TLS/SSL
- SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- SMTP over TLS/SSL
- POP3 over TLS/SSL
- IMAP over TLS/SSL
- EWS (Exchange Web Services)
- SSH Shell
- Terminal Emulation
Features and sample code
- FTP and FTP/SSL
- SFTP and SCP
- SMTP and SMTP/SSL
- IMAP and IMAP/SSL
- POP3 and POP3/SSL
- MIME and S/MIME
- Royalty free
- C# and VB.NET samples
- One year of free updates
- No open source code used
- 100% managed C# code
- .NET Framework
2.0, 3.0, 3.5. 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7 (32-bit and 64-bit) on Windows XP or later; Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
- .NET Core
1.1, 2.0 (32-bit or 64-bit) on Windows; Visual Studio 2017
- .NET Compact Framework
3.5, 3.9 on Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Embedded Compact 7, Windows Embedded Compact 2013; Visual Studio 2008, 2012, 2013
3.x, 4.x, 5.x on Linux and Apple macOS (OS X)
Xamarin.iOS 8.6 or later; Xamarin Studio
Xamarin.Android 4 or later; Xamarin Studio
* Terminal Emulation component's UI controls are only available on Windows (.NET). UI-less classes are available on all platforms.
Supports .NET Standard 1.5/1.6/2.0 on .NET Core 1.1/2.0. Support for .NET Standard on .NET Framework 4.6.x is experimental.
Experimental support for .NET Core on Linux and macOS.
Experimental support for Universal Windows Platform (Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 IoT).
Experimental support for Xamarin.Mac platform (assemblies are suitable for Xamarin.Mac Mobile and Xamarin.Mac .NET 4.5 Framework projects).
2019-03-28 Version 2019 R1 #(build number 7027):
Improved platform support
This release adds three new sets of binaries targeting the following platforms:
- .NET Core 2.0/2.1/2.2 (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- .NET 4.6.x/4.7.x
- .NET 3.5 SP1
For an overview of available binaries and supported platforms, check out Rebex Support Lifecycle KB article.
New WebSocket client library
A new multiplatform WebSocket client library has been added to Rebex Total Pack.
In this release we changed our API a bit. We removed parts of our API that have been deprecated for years, and we deprecated parts of our API that were considered outdated. Additionally, we made some missing methods available on Xamarin and .NET Standard 1.5 platforms as well.
These changes should only affect a minority of our users. If you are affected and need help, please contact us!
DSA deprecation in SFTP and SSH clients
Because DSA algorithm is now considered deprecated, we changed the preferred host key algorithm to RSA. To revert to the previous behavior, set
MD5 deprecation in SshFingerprint
ToArray() methods use SHA-256 now. To revert to previous behavior, specify
SignatureHashAlgorithm.MD5 when calling these methods.
Rebex.FileSystem on .NET 3.5
Virtual file systems in Rebex File Server are now supported on .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 as well.
Optimized AES/GCM performance
Improved performance of AES/GCM ciphers in TLS and SSH protocols on .NET Compact Framework and non-Windows platforms.
Improved compatibility with HttpWebRequest
HttpRequest now features
Expect properties that aim to be compatible with .NET's
Complete list of changes of version 2019 R1
- All: Added binaries targeting .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- All: Added binaries targeting .NET Framework 4.6 and higher.
- All: Added binaries targeting .NET Standard 2.x.
- All: Removed long-deprecated API. Deprecated legacy API.
- SFTP: Added SftpItemType.Fifo enum value.
- SFTP: Fixed SftpItem.Owner/Group properties that returned null (contrary to the documentation) when using SFTP v3.
- SFTP: GetItems() method changed to return items of unknown type instead of throwing and exception.
- FTP: Fixed parsing of millisecond-precision datetimes of MLST/MLSD format.
- FTP: GetItems() method changed to return items of unknown type instead of throwing and exception.
- File Server: Added workaround for SocketAsyncEventArgs which could be leaking memory on .NET Core 2.0 or earlier.
- File Server: Rebex.FileSystem now supports .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- MSG: Determining 'From' address from 'InternetAccountName' MAPI property when necessary.
- SMTP: Fixed rare IndexOutOfRange exception in Smtp.ResolveDomainMX and Smtp.SendDirect methods.
- IMAP: Improved performance and memory usage of Imap.GetMessages method.
- HTTP: Added support for WebRequest.PreAuthenticate.
- HTTP: 'Host' HTTP header fixed to include port when required.
- HTTP: Changed behavior of HTTP redirects to match system HttpWebRequest behavior (primarily changing HTTP method to GET).
- HTTP: Implemented HttpRequest.Expect property and enabled by default.
- ProxySocket: Fixed passing of state to the callback method in BeginConnect.
- SSH: Changed behavior of SshFingerprint.ToString() and .ToArray() to use SHA-256.
- SSH: Improved performance of AES/GCM ciphers on .NET Compact Framework and non-Windows platforms.
- SSH: RSA host keys are preferred to DSA host keys.
- SSH: SHA-512 is only used during SSH client authentication when the RSA key length allows it.
- SSH: SshParameters.MinimumRsaKeySize now applies to client RSA keys as well.
- SSH: Using standard form of Diffie-Hellman group exchange with GlobalScape servers.
- TLS/SSL: Fixed passing of state to the callback method in BeginConnect.
- TLS/SSL: Improved performance of AES/GCM ciphers on .NET Compact Framework and non-Windows platforms.
- Cryptography: Fixed behavior of HMAC mode in KeyMaterialDeriver.DeriveKeyMaterial method.
- Cryptography: Fixed handling of shared secred padding in AsymmetricKeyAlgorithm.GetKeyMaterialDeriver.
- Cryptography: Fixed possible NullReferenceException in CertificationRequest.GetAlternativeHostnames method.
- Common: Fixed garbage collection issue with PFX-based certificate keys on non-Windows platforms.
- Common: LocalItem constructor no longer fails on items with iinvalid paths.
- WebSocket: Initial release.