Read, write, create and update PDF files from .NET applications in a simple and efficient way.
Standalone .NET Component
Not dependent on Adobe Acrobat; 100% managed code (C#); follows .NET class library design guidelines.
Read, write, create and update PDF files in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono and Xamarin applications.
Incrementally read or update large PDF files in milliseconds and with minimal memory usage.
GemBox.Pdf is a .NET component that enables developers to read, write, create and update PDF files from .NET applications in a simple and efficient way.
With GemBox.Pdf, you get a fast and reliable component that’s easy to use. It works on .NET Framework and .NET Standard, and it doesn’t require Adobe Acrobat, so you can deploy your application easily without having to think about other licenses.
- Merge PDF files.
- Split PDF files.
- Read, write and update PDF files.
- Clone or import pages between PDF documents.
- Get, create or edit outlines (bookmarks).
- Get and set document information (document properties).
- Get and set viewer preferences.
- Get, create, remove or reorder pages.
- Use basic PDF objects for currently unsupported PDF features.
- Create content stream using basic PDF objects.
- Medium trust support.