The Ultimate Report Management Solution Powered by Telerik Reporting
Why Choose Report Server
Use Telerik Report Server as a standalone report management solution or integrate it easily with your application. Manage all server assets through RESTful APIs. Create custom business objects as report data. Authenticate users with Active Directory integration. Enjoy flexible rebranding.
Powered by the industry-leading Telerik Reporting, Report Server provides you with a feature-complete toolset for creating and styling beautiful reports quickly and efficiently.
Get a full set of line-of-business features to add business value to any report, provide end users advanced report management and leverage white label opportunities.
Efficiently store and manage reports in a single server-side repository. Telerik Report Server comes bundled up as a lightweight web application ready to download and run on your local web server seamlessly.
View, share and export reports to any format in web browser. Add reports to any web, desktop and cloud business application (requires Telerik Reporting or Telerik DevCraft Ultimate license). Get unlimited and free read-only viewing permissions.
Take control of your data and deliver information from multiple data sources. Execute data operations such as aggregation, filtering, slicing, grouping, sorting, conditional formatting and styling effortlessly.
- Any database with an ADO.NET provider
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Cube
- Inline CSV
- ODBC Data Sources
- Domain Specific Business Objects
- Standalone Report Designer
- CSS-like report styling
- Excel-like conditional formatting
- Interactivity (drill-down, drill-through, sorting, document map, etc.)
- Map, charts, crosstab, list, image, barcode and more
- HTML5 (Responsive)
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- ASP.NET MVC
- Windows Forms
- Web-based Report Server management
- Access reports from any device – phone, tablet, PC
- Comprehensive Report Server management APIs
- Fast report loading
- Ability to rebrand (WhiteLabeling)
- User management, authentication and authorization
- Active Directory (AD) integration
- Report scheduling
- Data alerts and e-mail notifications
- Report management with versioning and history
- Free report viewing from external applications
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- MHTML (Web Archive)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Images (all GDI+ formats)