Create, Read, Edit & Convert GIS files from within .NET applications.
Aspose.GIS for .NET enables you to access & manipulate geographic information from vector based geospatial data formats. You can read, write & convert most popular GIS file formats such as Shapefile & GeoJSON from within your .NET applications without requiring any additional tools or software.
An overview of Aspose.GIS for .NET API.
- Access Features from Shapefile
- Convert Polygon to LineString
- Iterate Features of a Layer
- Get Layer Attributes & Values
- Filter Features by Attribute
- Count Geometries in a Shape
- Access Points & Geometries
- Iterate Points in Geometry
- Create Points & MultiPoints
- Create Polygons with Holes
- Get Geometry Type Information
Advanced .NET GIS Manipulation API Features:
Inter-convert GIS file formats
Load existing GIS files from stream or file path
Write data in Shapefile formats
Lightweight & standalone component
Write data in GeoJSON format
Convert GeoJSON files to Shapefile with attribute adjustments