EASY OFF-SITE SQL SERVER DATABASE BACKUPS
SQL Backup Master backs up your SQL Server databases to any number of popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Box, and Google Drive. It can also back up databases to an FTP server - or a folder on your local machine, network server, or storage device.
Backing up your SQL Server databases to the cloud shouldn't be complicated or expensive. SQL Backup Master comes to the rescue by providing an easy way to upload your database backups to one or more affordable (or free) cloud storage services. It also offers rich compression, encryption, scheduling, recovery, and notification services - so that you can stop worrying and get back to business.
SQL BACKUP MASTER POWER FEATURES:
- Supports full, differential, and transaction log backups
- Simple yet powerful backup job scheduling
- Built-in email notifications for backup job successes, failures, and warnings
- Back up to local folders, network folders, or attached storage devices
- Back up to FTP servers with first-class FTP, SFTP, & FTPS support
- Back up to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Amazon S3, OneDrive, & Azure
- SQL Backup Master is one of the most popular SQL backup solutions in the world.
Try it today and see why so many users depend on SQL Backup Master.
- Compress and encrypt valuable database backups
- Runs automatically in the background as a system service
- Powerful, intuitive backup logging and log viewer
- Provides easy-to-use database backup recovery support
- Automatically purge backups older than a specified time frame
- Execute custom SQL and batch scripts before and after backups