TMS Aurelius v22.214.171.124 (22 Jul 2019) for XE2-D10.3 Rio Full Source
Aurelius brings all benefits an application can obtain from using an ORM framework:
- Productivity: Avoid complex SQL statements that can only be verified at runtime. Code directly with objects.
- Maintainability: Clearer business logic by dealing with objects, hiding all the database-access layer.
- Portability: Easily change the underlying database - all your business code stays the same since they are just pure objects.
- Several database servers supported (MS SQL Server, Firebird, MySQL, DB2, Interbase, Oracle,...)
- Several database-access components supported (dbExpress, AnyDac, SQLDirect, ADO, IBX,...)
- Multi-platform solution - Win32, Win64, macOS, VCL, FireMonkey
- Saving, updating and loading of entity objects in an object-oriented way
- TAureliusDataSet for easy and fast interfacing to DB-aware controls in VCL
- Multi-model design to allow different mapping models in a single application
- Queries - Powerful query API using criteria expressions, projections, grouping, conditions and even logical operators in a LINQ-like approach
- Inheritance mapping and polymorphism - map a full class hierarchy into the database
- Cross-database development - use a single Delphi code to target multiple databases in a transparent way
- Choose from classes-to-database approach (creating the database structure from classes) or database-to-classes approach (creating classes source code from database, using TMS Data Modeler )
- Mapping directly in classes using custom attributes
- Association mapping
- Lifetime management of objects using object manager
- Cached and identity-mapped objects
- Automatic database structure generation
- Nullable types support
- Lazy loading for associations and blob fields
- Allows logging of SQL commands
- Allows mapping enumerated types to database values
- Open architecture - easy extendable to use different component sets or database servers
- New : TAureliusDataset.RecordCountMode property.
- Improved : Significant performance increase when retrieving entities from database.
- Fixed : TCriteria.Refreshing state was lost when TCriteria was cloned.
- Fixed : SQLite driver refactored to use static library on Android due to Android 7 Nougat error: "unauthorized access to "libsqlite.so".
- Fixed : Design-time wizard icon not showing correctly in Delphi 10.2 Tokyo.
DOWNLOAD NOW !