Debenu Quick PDF Library 12.11
Debenu Quick PDF Library 12
Want to create, render, print, secure, merge, split and manipulate PDF files with just a few lines of code on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android? Enhance your capability with Debenu Quick PDF Library: a powerful, royalty-free developer PDF SDK for adding PDF functionality to your applications.
With more than 900 functions for use with C, C++, C#, Delphi (version 4 to XE8), Objective-C, Swift, Python, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal and more – it’s like your ultimate PDF toolkit. Used by developers of all levels working with PDFs, it’s specifically useful for getting products to market faster. It includes a robust API, and is available in a variety of different editions for use on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Debenu Quick PDF Library is licensed on a per developer, per platform basis. Support is included for the most common programming languages. Work smarter and faster today with Debenu.
An extensive feature list can be found online here.
Create, render and print PDFs
Secure, sign and protect PDFs
Debenu Quick PDF Library 12.11November 4, 2015
- Delphi 10 Seattle Support
- New rendering engine built into Windows DLL, ActiveX and LIB editions
- 65% of test files processing faster than in previous versions
- Improvements to text extraction accuracy
- Optimized memory handling and fixed memory leaks for Mac and iOS versions
- Improvements to HTML text output functions
- Added a UPC version to DrawBarcode EAN-13
- Added Support for 4-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images
- Improvements to PNG import code
- Improvements to rendering when DPI greater than 230
- Improvements to EMF importing
- Enhancements when applying digital signatures to encrypted documents
- Improvements to DARenderPageToFile when rendering PDF files with visible and invisible layers (OCGs)
- Improvements to transparency when rendering images and resolved regression issues
- Removed extra unused instance in DLL creation
- DrawWrappedText now accepts leading space characters
- Null characters are now suppressed from extracted text output
- Fixes for 24-bit TIFF and 1-bit G4 Fax TIFF output
- Fixed memory access violation exception during rendering
- Fixed memory bug in GDI+ initialization and printer optimization checking for upside down images
- Fixed GetActionURL and SetActionURL functions to work correctly with actions using /S and /URI entries
- LastErrorCode correctly set when DAOpenFileReadOnly fails
- Output from PrintDocumentToFile cleaned up
- Fixed memory leak in NSString returned from the library by adding all returned strings to the autorelease pool for iOS version
- Fixed issue in AppendToFile function in Windows DLL/ActiveX/LIB and Mac/iOS/Android versions
- Fixes for 4-bit images and pattern image data alignment fix
- Fixed bug in AppendToFile when called after the MergeDocument function
- Fixed issue with QRCode generator, zeros were being eliminated for encoding 2
- GIF export palette now always includes 100% white
- Fixed separation color space (decrypt/encrypt event)
- Removed libxml2.dylib from the Link with Binaries setting in Build Phases (iOS version)
DOWNLOAD NOW !