ModLink Full Source-2.40
ModLink is a set of native VCL components for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder that offer a sophisticated solution for seamless integration of Modbus communication protocol into your own Windows applications.
With ModLink, you can easily turn any Windows application into either Modbus client that initiates network transactions in order to request a remote Modbus server to perform a specific action, or Modbus server that listens for incoming requests from a remote Modbus client and performs an appropriate action.
ModLink can be characterized by the following key features:
- Seamless integration of Modbus communication protocol into your own Windows applications written in Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Delphi and C++Builder. For the list of all supported IDEs, please click here.
- Fully compatible with Win32 and Win64 target platforms of all supported IDEs (where applicable).
- Unsurpassed ease of use which prevents you from getting stuck in the Modbus protocol internals.
- Has built-in support for most widely used public commands defined in standard Modbus specification.
- Allows you to initiate your own custom Modbus transactions based on user-supplied command code and data. This is especially useful when there is a need to interface with certain devices that implement proprietary device-specific commands not defined in the standard Modbus specification.
- Supports Modbus/RTU and Modbus/ASCII transmission modes over the serial network via EIA/TIA-232 or EIA/TIA-485 compatible interfaces.
- Offers an ultimate control over the Modbus transaction management.
- Supports initiation of the unicast and the broadcast Modbus transactions as well.
- Includes a huge set of routines for a bidirectional conversion between a real world values that occupy/span single or even multiple Modbus registers, and a Modbus register's native storage format compliant values.
- Takes care of RS-232 <-> RS-485 converters that automatically echo the Modbus request immediately after its reception back to the client that originated the transaction.
- Exposes relevant parts of the serial transport subsystem in order to let application developer to perform custom data interchange over the serial line as well (e.g. to establish or drop a connection with external modem device).
- Does not require/rely on any 3rd party VCL extensions, external DLLs or OCXs.
- Comes with more than 8000 lines of well commented high-quality Delphi source code.
- Adds a lot of useful design-time enhancements to the Delphi/C++Builder IDE, such as property categories, and property/component editors.
- Applications that use ModLink may be run on all versions of Windows that are in use today:
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows NT
- Microsoft Windows ME
- Microsoft Windows 98
- Microsoft Windows 95
- And much, much more...
DOWNLOAD NOW !