Halcyon v126.96.36.199 for D7-XE6-XE7-XE8 Full Source
Halcyon 6 is an xBase database engine written in Object Pascal for Delphi. It allows the programmer to update DBF files using dBase, Clipper, or FoxPro index (CDX, MDX, NDX, NTX) and memo (DBT and FPT) formats.
Halcyon 6 is purchased as a library of components that allow Halcyon to use the standard Delphi data-aware components through their DataSource property. The components in Halcyon 6 are THalcyonDataset, TCreateHalcyonDataset, and THalcyonNavigator. You may also use the stand-alone database engine through an included interface unit. Used this way it provides a powerful tool for dBase access in console applications, such as CGI and ISAPI for web servers.
- No external library required. All functionality is embedded within the executable. (No deployment/installation issues)
- The dataset component is descended from TDataset, and is compatible with all Delphi data-aware components.
- Create indexes in memory for fast search.
- Small footprint; less than 500K added to the size of the program.
- Simple user interface to read and write xBase files in a network environment.
- Create, read and update multiple .CDX/.MDX/.NDX/.NTX index files.
- Reading and update .DBT/FPT memo file entries.
- Create new dBase III/IV and FoxPro files, including memo and index files.
- Do all of the above using native Pascal--No .DLL, .ASM or .OBJ files are used.
DOWNLOAD NOW !