LogicNP EZNamespaceExtensions.Net v2013 Build 652104
Rapid Development of Windows Shell Namespace Extensions in .Net !
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Windows Explorer namespace extensions in .Net. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of work and time that is required. With EZNamespaceExtensions.Net's simple and well-designed API, you can concentrate on writing the functionality of your namespace extensionand not worry about the hundred things that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.
Adding Windows Explorer Integration to Document Management Software, Content Management Software and Virtual Drives Has Never Been This Easy!
The following is just some of the types of Windows Explorer-integrated and File Open/Save Dialog-integrated software that our customers have developed using EZNamespaceExtensions :
- Document Management Software
- Content Management Software
- Information Management Software
- Virtual Drives
- FTP programs
- Database Browser or Front-End
- Protocol Handlers
- And Many More
- Jumpstart namespace extension development with Visual Studio IDE Project wizards.
- Simple, well designed and thoroughly tested API framework.
- Develop namespace extensions in hours/days instead of weeks/months
- Full feature support allows your namespace extension to integrate seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save dialogs of all applications.
- Deploy easily using provided registration utility
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net supports all kinds of Windows Explorer features and functionality
- Seamless integration in Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs of all applications
- Supports all kinds of namespace extensions : namespace extensions can be located under the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Network neighborhood, a remote computer or even a file-system folder
- Supports protocol handlers: create namespace extensions which can be accessed via a path such as "reg://HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
- Namespace extensions look, feel and function exactly as native Windows Explorer folders
- Folder and non-folder items
- Multi-level sub-folders
- Automatic sub-folder navigation
- Context menus/background context menus
- Choice of the default view (listview) or a completely custom view
- Details/Report view support with multiple columns
- Thumbnail View support
- Group view/category support
- Tile View support
- Full drag-drop support from/to/within the namespace extension, including the ability to present items in the namespace extension as files and folders
- Cut-Copy-Paste functionality
- Icons support
- Overlay icons support
- Ability to integrate menu items to the main Windows Explorer frame menu and add toolbar buttons to the Windows Explorer toolbar.
- Automatic renaming functionality for items
- Property sheet support
- Infotip support
DOWNLOAD NOW !