LogicNP VS Explorer 2009 Build 611202
VS Explorer : File And Folder Explorer Addin For Visual Studio
Windows Explorer-Like File And Folder Browsing Inside Of Visual Studio.
Use as docked window(below) or as a tabbed document(above).
- Eliminate switching back and forth between Visual Studio and Windows Explorer and other external programs.
- Focus on your work: preserve work-and-thought-flow and concentration.
- Save time and reduce stress.
- Work efficiently.
Quickly browse to the 'Solution' folder, the 'Active Project' Folder, the 'Output' folder or the folder corresponding to the currently selected item.
Various time-saving features:
- Open Command Prompt at selected folder.
- Copy paths of selected files/folders to the clipboard.
- Open selected files/folders in current Visual Studio instance.
- Add selected .dll or .exe files as references to the active project.
- Create new project (via the 'Create New Project' dialog') in the selected folder.
- Quickly browse to special folders such as the 'Program Files' or 'Windows' folder.
- Open Command Prompt on currently browsed folder.
- Copy path of current browsed folder to clipboard.
- Create new project (via the 'Create New Project' dialog') in the currently browsed folder.
Customize to suit your exact requirements
- Specify 'excluded' files and folders - these are not displayed in VS Explorer.
- Specify files which are automatically opened in the current Visual Studio instance instead of externally, using their default associated program.
Same Windows Explorer-like context-menus including 3rd party extensions such as TortoiseSVN. No need to ever leave the Visual Studio environment.
Same Windows Explorer-Like drag-drop functionality allows you to add files and folders to your projects directly!
Various Views - Icons, Details, List and Thumbnails
Various layouts - Tree Only, List Only, Tree And List.
DOWNLOAD NOW !