RarLab WinRAR v5.30 x86
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager (Win86/64, Linux, Mac). RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can. WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
Features of WinRAR:
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
# SFX module sets sfxstime environment variable, which contains the module start time in "YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS-ms" format. You can specify it in Path command if you need to generate a time based unique installation path, such as "Path=myapp-%sfxstime%".
# Fewer password requests in following cases in "Convert archives" command:
- if "Convert archives" is applied to archive with encrypted file names, which contents is currently displayed in WinRAR;
- if archive produced by "Convert archives" includes encrypted file names.
# Bugs fixed:
- RAR volumes renamed from standard .part1.rar, .part2.rar to .001, .002 are recognized and processed correctly now. Previous beta opened them as set of usual split files, not as RAR volumes;
- reports produced with "Generate report" command contained invalid CRC32 checksums for non-archived files;
- "rar x arcname.rar d:" command unpacks files to d: current folder. Previous version unpacked them to d: root folder;
- archive comment was not encrypted if added to archive with encrypted headers using "c" command without -hp switch. This beta encrypts an archive comment in such case.
DOWNLOAD NOW !