Kassl dOPC Client Toolkit for D6-D10.4 Sydney Full Source
What is Kassl dOPC Client Toolkit?
Kassl dOPC Client Toolkit is the opportunity to work with the OPC standard in the familiar Embarcadero (Codegear, Borland) Delphi and Lazarus environment, we have developed a OPC software toolkit (SDK, Framework, Toolbox) supporting the most common OPC interfaces and protocols: OPC UA (Unified Architecture), XML DA & classic OPC (Data Access DA, Alarms & Events AE and Historical Data Access HDA).
Key Features of Kassl dOPC Client Toolkit
- works with Delphi 10.0 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio and 10.4 Sydney
- works with Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, from XE to XE8 (without UA)
- 100% VCL & FireMonkey Framework compatible
- 100% written in Object Pascal
- delivered with full source code
- more than 30 example programs with full source code
- beside the OPC core components no additional DLL or ActiveX controls needed
- comprehensive help file
- rapid application deployment
- Unicode support (RAD Studio 2009 or newer)
- fast GUI development (no source code required)
- multiple and remote OPC server connections supported
- creation of 32 and 64 bit OPC high performance clients
- no runtime fees, royalty-free runtime distribution
- no limit on the number of applications developed
- designed for: Windows 10, 8,7, Vista, XP
- creation of native OPC UA & XML DA clients for Android, Mac OS (OS X) and iPhone (iOS) (XE5 or higher)
Click on the link below to download Kassl dOPC Client Toolkit NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !