Foxit PDF Print Manager For .NET v184.108.40.206935
Foxit PDF Print Manager For .NET v220.127.116.11935 + Crack
Foxit PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK is an easy to use API that allows developers to automate PDF printing (sending a PDF to an actual physical printer device) from within any .NET web or server-based application. PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK allows you to manage multiple print jobs, verify printer settings, and handles successful or unsuccessful prints all from within an API that is intuitive and quite easy to learn.
Foxit PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK supports many common and advanced features of PDF printing including duplex printing, collated printing, paper tray selection, printing from a byte array, printing a fax service (Fax PDF), and more. It can also be depended on to render completely accurate PDF documents when sending to the printer (no postscript printing involved).
Foxit PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK is available in two licensing models. The Server License is for developers who wish to install our software on their server or web server and is licensed per production server. Alternatively, the Developer License is for developers who wish to install our software on desktop systems. The Developer License allows for a maximum of 5,000 distributions per license.
Foxit PDF for .NET SDK Integration
If you are already using any of our other great Foxit PDF for .NET SDK products or if you plan to in the future, you can rest assured that Foxit PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK will work seamlessly with all our other Foxit PDF for .NET SDK products. So whether you are creating PDF documents from scratch using Foxit PDF Generator for .NET SDK or merging or filling in PDF documents using Foxit PDF Merger for .NET SDK, you can now seamlessly output PDF documents to any printer.
Highlighted features of the Foxit PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK include:
- Print individual or multiple PDF documents in the same print job
- Print to any specified printer
- Print to Microsoft FAX service
- Specify FAX cover page options
- Specify page ranges
- Print PDF documents from a byte array
- Monitor print job status
- Event management (success, failure, update)
- Optional annotation printing
- Color printing
- Collated printing
- Duplex printing
- Specify paper trays
- Retrieve Media/Paper Types Available
- Specify Media/Paper Type
- Specify Output File Name to Redirect Print Output.
- Print multiple pages per sheet
- PDF Portfolio printing
- Full list of printers including installed network printers
- Specify Print Priority
- Print Specified Area of a PDF Page
- Printing options including: scaling, number of copies, orientation, paper size, resolution, horizontal and vertical alignment, and more
DOWNLOAD NOW !