Paw v2.3.1 for MacOSX
Easily build your HTTP requests, send and inspect server responses. Setup HTTP headers, URL parameters, JSON, form URL-encoded, or multipart body. Organize your requests in collection files, and generate client code.
* Order and sort requests: organize requests in groups, or automatically group by host, HTTP method or status code.
* Code generation: instantly get your client code generated by Paw. We support popular languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Python, Ruby or PHP. Also, you can get or build more templates via Extensions.
* Authentication: Paw has native support for HTTP Basic Auth, OAuth 1 & 2 and Amazon S3. Other authentication schemes can be implemented via Extensions.
* Environments: parametrize your requests with "environment variables" and switch between your preset environments to seamlessly make your variable take appropriate values. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
* Cookies & Sessions: cookies received from servers are persisted, and automatically sent back in the next requests. Use several Cookie Jars to keep multiple user sessions. Modify or delete cookies to tweak the requests, or completely disable cookie support.
* Importers: import other file formats into Paw. We already support import from Postman, Advanced Rest Client, HAR, Swagger, cURL commands and thanks to the Apiary team, API Blueprint is also available.
* JSON Outline Viewer & Editor: edit requests or view responses in a beautiful integrated JSON editor.
* Warnings: Paw will never leave you alone! If you make something strange, it will warn you and often suggest a way to fix that issue (e.g if you send a body in a GET request, it will suggest to change it to POST).
* History: the requests you’ve sent along with the server responses are saved in the History, so you can access previous HTTP exchanges to compare with newer results.
* Completion: Paw has a rich database of preset HTTP headers to suggests, and remembers your previous custom entries. It also suggests the available Dynamic Values and Environment Variables.
* Accuracy: Paw has it’s own HTTP library that allows you to preview is exactly what is going to be sent, and what the server returns is exactly what you see. Headers are kept as is, in the same order, bodies can be seen as raw or even hexadecimal data.
DOWNLOAD NOW !