Rebex Total Pack for .NET 2016 R1.1
In Rebex Total Pack you'll get all .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android components from Rebex in one pack:
SFTP, FTP, FTPS, IMAP, EWS, POP3, SMTP, NTP, SNTP, Time, Mail, SSH Shell and Telnet Terminal emulation, Security, ZIP compression.
Secure Mail component
Terminal Emulation component
SSH and SFTP server component
File Transfer Client class
SMTP over SSL, IMAP over SSL, POP3 over SSL, S/MIME - sending, receiving and processing emails from .NET Framework application along with mail signing, encrypting and signature verification. Whenever you need to send mail via SMTP, download it with POP3 or access a remote mailbox using IMAP Rebex Secure Mail for .NET will provide the required infrastructure. It allows you to retrieve, create, load, process, save and send e-mail messages in MIME format using a simple yet powerful interface, with no need to understand the complexities of MIME format. And for advanced users, there is a powerful low-level MIME library as well.
Complete list of changes of version 2016 R1.1
- FTP: Fixed a bug that triggered the 'Another operation is pending' exception when internal directory listing failed due to protocol error.
- FTP: Added workaround for servers returning "cdir" in MLST responses.
- MIME: Added workaround for broken MIME headers that use 'URL and file-system-safe' Base-64-encoding.
- MSG: Added workaround for MSG attachments erroneously claiming to be "message/rfc822".
- MSG: Added workaround for broken MSG files which don't specify internal byte count values or don't contain data stream for variable length properties.
- EWS: Enhanced EwsSearchParameter.Body to include a workaround for problematic behavior of Exchange 2010 body text searching.
- SSH Shell: Specified default values for SshParameters properties (fixes issues with SshTerminalCotrol and Visual Studio 2015's designer).
- SSH Shell: Fixed handling of failed reverse tunneling attempts.
- SSH Shell: Fixed "postponed-close" workaround for servers with broken SSH channel closure.
- ZIP: Added workaround for ZIP files which specify zero for "total count of disks".
- Security: Reusing FileEncryption.Encrypt with different encryption algorithms is now supported without changing the password.
- SSH: Fixed seldom-used SshSession.Connect(string, int) method that was freezing since 2016 R1.
- SSH: Added workaround for older version of Bitvise server that don't properly handle SSH channel closing.
- SSH: Fixed handling of multi-line SSH banner messages.
- SSH: Fixed a bug in SSH channel window size adjustment.
- SSH: Fixed potential NullReferenceException error in SshSession.Dispose method.
- SSL: Disabled any usage of MD5 in TLS 1.2 to prevent SLOTH attacks.
DOWNLOAD NOW !