Divelements SandRibbon Office 2007 User Interface v184.108.40.206 for WinForms
SandRibbon is a user interface suite designed to mimic the advanced controls seen in Microsoft Office 2007. Its features revolve around a Ribbon control, which presents a well-organised list of available commands, divided into logical groups with some groups displayed contextually. It is designed to plug in to your applications and serve as a replacement for the traditional menus and toolbars paradigm.
All major features of the Office 2007 user interface are made available through this library, and we provide many classes to make common tasks easier for document-oriented applications, as well as the user interface controls themselves. In this way we enable you to take advantage of such features as enhanced screentips, recently-used documents lists, rich popups, galleries, live preview, animations and many more.
Along with the top-level controls in the suite, there is a manager component that helps tie your interface together for consistency and ease of development. We also provide the RibbonForm class so you can choose to have your applications adopt the new custom shaped windows.
SandRibbon has accessibility built in to it from the ground up. We automatically adjust the look of the controls for high-contrast and high-DPI modes, and support for right-to-left reading order is pervasive throughout the product. We support the Active Accessibility APIs so that your application will be accessible by people who rely on screen readers or magnifiers. Like the Office UI, elements are smoothly scrolled to expose children that would otherwise have been clipped due to screen real estate. All these features work automatically, requiring no extra development.The application menu is simple to use and has a convenient recently-used documents list.
We wrote an advanced lightweight windowless control library for SandRibbon that sits behind the scenes enabling the smooth animations and transitions that can be seen in the product. This library can be taken advantage of by developers wishing to extend the library with their own custom widgets. It's easy to create a custom control that can be added to any SandRibbon element. Included in the package are Blue, Silver, Black and System color schemes, and you can easily create your own or choose to completely redefine how the built-in controls are drawn.
The popup capabilities of the product extend far beyond those of previous menuing controls. Any type of widget, including scrollable galleries, color pickers with graduations, sliders and of course menus can be placed on a popup. We support "Live Preview" by exposing events that enable your application to show a preview of a menu command before the user activates it.
SandRibbon supports virtually all the capabilities supported by the Office 2007 user interface and presents them in a highly-designable, developer-friendly package. This is not an exhaustive list of its features but is provided for guidance. If you cannot see a feature here, please try the evaluation version or contact us to ask us about it.
All features summarised here are explained in greater detail further down the page.
- Application button for document-level tasks
- Quick access toolbar
- Contextual tabs appear only in certain editing modes
- Lightweight windowless control library
- Full hover and push animations
- Normal, split and grouped buttons
- Advanced layouts made easy with StripLayout and FlowLayout
- Automatic collapsing of ribbon chunks to chevrons
- Full right-to-left reading support
- Extensibility of drawing and behavior through inheritance
- Slider control offers graphical selection of a value.
- Advanced popup library allows any kind of control on a popup
- Galleries allow scrollable lists within popups
- Live Preview allows instant visualisation of a selection
- Popups can be resized by the user to suit their preferences
- Multiple menus within one popup, with headings
- ColorPicker control offers color selection in an advanced UI
- Ships with Blue, Silver, Black and System color schemes
- RibbonForm allows your applications to adopt Office 2007 custom forms
- Easy to customize the color tables for your own application
- Possible to override any part of the drawing process.
NEW: FurtherOptionsTooltip allows you to associate a tooltip with the dialog launcher button of a ribbon chunk.
FIX: The ribbon could be shown on startup even on forms with a width of 300 pixels or smaller.
FIX: When reloading a designer containing a ribbon a "parameter is not valid" exception could result in the ribbon no longer painting.
FIX: On the Japanese version of Windows XP the button text could fail to show up.
DOWNLOAD NOW !