Atmel Studio v7.0.790
Atmel Studio 7 is the integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging Atmel® SMART ARM®-based and Atmel AVR® microcontroller (MCU) applications. Studio 7 supports all AVR and Atmel SMART MCUs. The Atmel Studio 7 IDP gives you a seamless and easy-to-use environment to write, build and debug your applications written in C/C++ or assembly code. It also connects seamlessly to Atmel debuggers and development kits.
Here are some Key Features of "Atmel Studio 7":
- Support for 300+ Atmel AVR and Atmel SMART ARM-based devices
- Vast source code library, including drivers, communication stacks, 1,600+ project examples with source code, graphic services and touch functionality through Atmel Software Framework (ASF)
- IDE extensions through Atmel Gallery, the online apps store, for development tools and embedded software from Atmel and third parties
- Tune capacitive touch designs, validate system performance, monitor power consumption, and real-time data and trace graphing with Atmel QTouch Composer
- Configure and test the performance of wireless designs with the Wireless Composer running on the target
- Write and debug C/C++ and assembly code with the integrated compiler
- Advanced debugging features include complex data breakpoints, nonintrusive trace support (SAM3 and SAM4 devices), statistical code profiling, interrupt trace/monitoring, polled data tracing (Cortex-M0+ devices), real-time variable tracking with optional timestamping, and integration of Percepio Tracealyzer for leading-edge debug data visualization and RTOS awareness
- Integrated editor with visual assist
- New project wizard allowing projects created from scratch or from a large library of design examples
- In-system programming and debugging provides interface to all Atmel in-circuit programmers and debuggers
- Create transparent debug views into CPU and peripherals for easy code development and debugging
- Full chip simulation for an accurate model of CPU, interrupts, peripherals, and external stimuli
DOWNLOAD NOW !