Download Voice Communicator components version 2.5.2010.03 Enterprise Source Code
Voice Communicator components version 2.5.2010.03 Enterprise Source Code
Voice Communicator (VC) components were designed to simplify the development process of audio streaming applications, such as voice chat, voice conference, and similar VoIP software. They provide real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over TCP/IP networks and include efficient components for sound recording, playback, encoding, decoding, mixing, resampling, and TCP/IP server and client components for peer-to-peer, multi-client, broadcast, multicast and conference-like audio communications.
Thoroughly designed components cover low-level details of audio processing, as well as network communications. Unique provider-consumer relation feature makes it easy to build any complex audio data flow in a few seconds. It also dramatically reduces the amount of source code needed to be written.
* low latency real-time multi-threading audio processing
* transparent audio compression and decompression
* peer-to-peer, broadcast, multicast and conference streaming support
* supports reading, witting and streaming of WAV files stored on disk
* simple script interpreter
* supports several external libraries for MP3/Ogg/Speex streams processing
* all components are compatible with VCL and require no special knowledge for usage
Efficient components for audio encoding (compression), decoding (decompression), mixing and resampling make it easy to keep control over audio stream quality and format. ACM (Audio Compression Manager)--standard Windows component installed by default on all multimedia computers is used for audio encoding. VC components do not require DirectX.
DOWNLOAD NOW !