CData ADO.NET Provider for Dynamics GP v15.0 Build 5815 + Activation Key
Dynamics GP ADO.NET Provider
Powerful Dynamics GP Application Integration
- DataBind to Dynamics GP using standard Visual Studio wizards.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- Integrate .NET applications with Dynamics GP Vendors, Customers, Invoices, Quotes, and more!
The CData ADO.NET Provider for Dynamics GP gives developers the power to easily connect .NET applications to Microsoft Dynamics GP data, including Vendors, Customers, Invoices, Quotes, and more! The Dynamics GP Data Provider makes this Microsoft Dynamics GP data look like SQL tables in your applications. With the CData ADO.NET Provider for Dynamics GP developers can simply DataBind to data, just like using SQL Server.
- Fully managed .NET: 100% fully managed ADO.NET libraries supporting .NET Framework 2.0 and beyond.
- Developer Friendly: Seamless integration with all versions of Visual Studio.
- Powerful ADO.NET Features: Including support for ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF 5 & 6), ADO.NET 2.0, LINQ to Datasets, etc.
- Replication and Caching: Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands include many features that allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: The driver includes a library of 50 plus functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our ADO.NET Providers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.
DOWNLOAD NOW !