Download awesomium SDK 1.7.3
HTML UI, integrated in about an hour.
Awesomium provides everything you need to start displaying beautiful HTML-powered interfaces and web-content within your application fast.
An API that’s readable and smart.
Start using Awesomium with just a few lines of code.
With wrappers available for .NET, Unity, Mono, SDL, and many more, there’s a flavor for everyone.
View all of our API docs now and start building.
- Awesomium is Platform Independent! Even for .NET developers with the use of ourAwesomium.Mono assembly that is part of the Awesomium.NET project.
- Awesomium is independent and highly configurable. You do not need to rely on components or settings that your application cannot be aware of. Everything comes packed with your application.
- Awesomium is windowless! It renders straight to a pixel buffer (a bucket that stores pixels in memory). That basically means that if you want to actually see a web-page on your screen, you’ll need to display it yourself (which is a good thing, it gives you the freedom to display it any way you want).
- Awesomium uses a multi-process architecture for crash isolation, security sandboxing, and premium load-balancing across multiple CPU cores.
- Rendering performance has been noticeably improved
- Visual Studio integration has been greatly improved. The Windows installer now includes project templates and will automatically register all .NET controls in your VS Toolbox.
- On Windows, Awesomium will be installed into the GAC (Global Assembly Cache) and all dependencies will be automatically deployed to your output directory when you link against the managed assembly.
- Child Process configuration has been added. This will allow you to use your own executable to host the WebView child-process (that way, in the Task Manager, all sub-processes will share the name of your executable).
- Mono support has been improved across all platforms. Now uses a single assembly for all platforms and automatically loads Awesomium dependencies via ldd on Linux.
DOWNLOAD NOW !