Delphi Dev. Shell Tools for D5-DX10.1 Berlin Full Source
The Delphi Dev. Shell Tools is a Windows shell extension with useful tasks for Object Pascal Developers (Delphi, Free Pascal).
- Supports Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, BDS/Turbo 2006
- RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010
- RAD Studio XE-XE8
- RAD Studio 10 Seattle, RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Lazarus 1.6
- Works in Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. (x86 and x64 versions)
This is a list of taks available for these file extensions .pas, .dpr, .inc, .pp, .dpk, . dproj, .dfm, .fmx, .rc, .lpk, lpr, .lpi
- Copy File Path to the clipboard : Copy the path of the selected file to the clipboard.
- Copy Full FileName to the clipboard : Copy the full file-name (Path + Name) of the selected file to the clipboard.
- Copy FileName using URL format to the clipboard : Copy the full file-name (Path + Name) of the selected file to the clipboard using the Internet Path format
- Copy FileName using UNC format to the clipboard : Copy the full file-name (Path + Name) of the selected file to the clipboard UNC format.
- Copy file content to the clipboard : Copy the content of the selected file to the clipboard.
- Open In Notepad : Open the selected file in the notepad editor.
- Open In Default text file editor : Open the selected file in the default text editor installed.
- Open In associated text editor : Open the selected file in the associated text editor.
- Open Command Line here : Open the cmd.exe application in the folder of the selected file.
- Open Command Line here as Administrator : Open the cmd.exe application in the folder of the selected file as Administrator.
- Open RAD Studio Command prompt here : Open the RAD Studio Command prompt (of any installed Delphi version) in the folder of the selected file.
- Open with Delphi(N) : Open the selected file with any version of Delphi or Rad Studio installed.
Specific Tasks for .dpr, .dproj files (Rad Studio Projects), .groupproj (Group Projects)
- Run MSBuild (Default Settings) : Execute MSBuild using the default settings of the selected .dproj file.
- Run MSBuild With ..: Execute MSBuild using any of the platforms and targets detected in the selected .dproj file.
- MSBuild: Allow to select and execute the MSBuild tool (associated to any version of the RAD Studio installed) using the default configuration of the project.
Specific Tasks for .lpi, .lpk files (Lazarus Projects and packages)
- Open with Lazarus IDE: Allow to open the selected file with the installed Lazarus IDE.
- Build with lazbuild: Allow to build a project or package using the lazbuild tool.
This option allow to calculate the checksum for the selected file, this feature supports CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
Support for customs extensions
The shell extension can be customized to support additional file extensions in some tasks.
Support for register customs applications
This option allows you register a script which will be associated to any specified extension.
DOWNLOAD NOW !