Absolute Database v7.92 Single-User Edition for D10.1-D10.4 Sydney Full Source
What is Absolute Database Single-User Edition?
Absolute Database Single-User Edition is a Delphi database engine which lets you forget the Borland Database Engine (BDE). This BDE replacement is the compact, high-speed, robust and easy-to-use database engine. With Absolute Database you will not need special installation and configuration, it compiles right into your EXE. Make your application faster and smaller with Absolute Database BDE alternative!
An individual may use Absolute Database Personal in a project if he / she is the only user of this project. If your project is public or if you represent a company, you must order commercial edition of Absolute Database.
Key Features of Helixoft VSdocman
- No BDE; no DLLs
- Single-file database
- SQL'92 (DDL & DML) support
- Compatible with standard and third-party database controls
- Single-user and multi-user mode (file-server)
- Works great on all versions of Windows - from 98 to the latest, doesn't require any updates or service packs
- Ultra-fast in-memory tables
- Unmatched ease-of-use
- Strong encryption
- BLOB compression
- Free for personal use
- Full source code available
- Royalty-free distribution
Click on the link below to download Absolute Database NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !