Crossing Charts for .NET v15.3
Crossing Charts for .NET is a native .NET library for chart rendering. It can be used as a user control (draggable on a WinForm) and as a rendering component for use in ASP.NET Web applications (although it is not a Web control). Crossing Charts allows you to render over 45 chart types with great flexibility.
- Fast refresh rates make it ideal for real-time analysis and monitoring systems.
- Supports over 45, 2D and 3D chart types.
- Combo chart support allows you to combine almost any chart type with another.
- Multiple formats supported; BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, SVG, PDF and animated GIF.
- Included chart wizard tool helps you customize charts and generate code.
- Hotsposts (tooltips).
- Y-axis indicators (additional custom guides/lines).
- Show or hide any element, or display them with the look you prefer.
- ClearType/automatic antialiasing.
- Data-binding and Excel integration.
- Zoom and panning.
- Adjustable X-Y slant for 2D/3D charts (perspective displacement).
- Y/X axis label can be rotated 45 or 90 degrees.
- X/Y/Z charts can be rotated in any angle.
- Formula plotting.
- Single and multiseries support for any chart type.
- Easy to deploy with no external dependencies and no royalties.
DOWNLOAD NOW !