TscExcelExport v4.28 for D5-D10.1 Berlin
This TscExcelExport component is an advanced, powerful but easy to use component which enables you to export all records of a dataset from Borland/Codegear/Embarcadero Delphi to Microsoft Excel. Many features are provided to change the layout, use conditional formatting, to add totals, to create groups, to set a filter, ... The component works in Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8 and now also 10 Seattle and 10.1 Berlin (32 and 64 bit) and it supports all Excel versions from 97 to 2016.
- All kinds of settings to modify the layout of the worksheet are provided.
- Name of worksheet and file
- Header and footer texts
- Begin row and column of header, footer, titles (=fieldnames) and data (fieldvalues)
- Width of columns or autofit
- Font of header, footer, titles, summary and data (Alignment, WrapText, Orientation, MergeCells)
- Backgroundcolor and borders of header, footer, titles, summary and data
- Summaries for numeric or given fields (SUM, MIN, MAX, AVG, COUNT)
- AutoFilter for titles
- Create groups with given fields
- Create new worksheets are reuse existing files
- Access to the Excel objects (ExcelApplication, ExcelWorkbook, ExcelWorksheet, …)
- To define the background color and font color, size, name and bold style of each cell
- For exporting/writing data without using a TDataset
- Export to Excel
- Save worksheet as XLSX (Open XML), XLS, HTML, XML or CSV
- Show print preview
- The component editor can be used to change some settings on an easy way.
- Live templates for all Delphi versions since 2006 (ExcelExportUse and ExcelExportCreate)
Type library / COM
This ExcelExport component uses the Office server components from the Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero COM type library to implement OLE automation.
By using compiler directives (in unit scExcelExportConfig.inc) you can override the default type library. The available libraries are Excel97, Excel2000, ExcelXP and Excel2010.
Microsoft Excel should be installed on the PC when using this component.
Delphi / Office
This VCL component was tested in
Borland Delphi 5 (SP1)
Borland Delphi 6
Borland Delphi 7
Borland Delphi (BDS) 2005
Borland Delphi (BDS) 2006
CodeGear Turbo Delphi
CodeGear Delphi 2007
CodeGear Delphi 2009
Embarcadero Delphi 2010
Embarcadero Delphi XE
Embarcadero Delphi XE2
Embarcadero Delphi XE3
Embarcadero Delphi XE4
Embarcadero Delphi XE5
Embarcadero Delphi XE6
Embarcadero Delphi XE7
Embarcadero Delphi XE8
Embarcadero Delphi 10 Seattle
This ExcelExport component works with
Microsoft Excel 97
Microsoft Excel 2000
Microsoft Excel XP
Microsoft Excel 2003
Microsoft Excel 2007
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft Excel 2016
It has been tested with Dutch and some English Office versions.
It will also give you access to the Excel Application, Workbook and Worksheet objects so you can access all VBA properties and methods.
Open the run-time package ExcelExportPack5.dpk (for Delphi5), ExcelExportPack6.dpk (for Delphi6) ExcelExportPack7.dpk (for Delphi7), ExcelExportPack9.dpk (for Delphi 2005), ExcelExportPack10.dpk (for Delphi 2006 and Turbo Delphi), ExcelExportPack11.dpk (for Delphi 2007), ExcelExportPack12.dpk (for Delphi 2009), ExcelExportPack14.dpk (for Delphi 2010), ExcelExportPackXE.dpk (for Delphi XE), ExcelExportPackXE2.dpk (for Delphi XE2), ..., ExcelExportPackXE10.dpk (for Delphi XE10)."Compile" the package.
Open the design-time package dclExcelExportPackx.dpk and "Compile" and "Install" it. The TscExcelExport component can be found in the tabsheet "SC" of the component palette.
When you like to add the component to an existing package, make sure the DCP file dclOffice which can be found in the Delphi/Lib folder is added as "required". When creating a new design-time package, the DCP file designide.dcp (dsnide50.dcp in Delphi5) should be added.
DOWNLOAD NOW !