Ranorex Studio v9.3.2 (27 May 2020) + CRACK
What is Ranorex Studio?
Ranorex Studio is automated Testing Tools Simplify test automation with a best-in-class solution that integrates with your existing toolchain.
Ranorex Studio, has a full set of tools for easy no-code automation plus a full IDE and open API. Ranorex Studio’s broad technology support makes it possible to automate tests for the most challenging legacy applications as well as the latest web and mobile technologies. Use Ranorex Studio to create coded API tests, combine them with your UI test runs, and take advantage of execution capabilities and detailed reporting.
Key Features of Ranorex Studio
- Reliable object identification: Analyze your application with Ranorex Spy, identify elements with RanoreXPath and maintain them in the object repository.
It’s no secret: reliable identification of the elements in your application’s user interface is the key to stable automated tests. Ranorex Studio has the strongest object recognition in the industry. Instantly track and analyze UI elements of your desktop, web, or mobile application with the built-in Ranorex Spy tool. Automatically handle all types of objects, including dynamic UI elements. Receive detailed control information on each UI element for use in validation, as well as the element’s unique RanoreXPath – a powerful and flexible object identification syntax.
- Broad technology support: Get the broadest support for development technologies in the test automation industry. Ranorex Studio handles everything from desktop applications developed in C#, Java, or Delphi to HTML5 web applications, as well as native iOS and Android apps. See all supported technologies.
- Easily maintainable repository: Add identified UI elements to the central object repository. From there, you can use repository items in your recording, action table or code based test module.
- Easy for beginners, powerful for experts: Application testing tools that fit the needs of your team – regardless of team size, skills or testing approach.
With the time pressures of manual and multi-platform regression testing, it may seem impossible to get a test automation project off the ground. Many automation tools require advanced coding skills, are limited to only certain platforms, or require complex integrations to automate your user interface. Ranorex Studio solves these challenges with easy-to-use tools for codeless test automation, along with a quick-start tutorial and comprehensive user guide for same-day productivity.
Testers with little or no experience in programming can use Ranorex Studio’s capture and replay functionality to build reliable automated test cases without writing a single line of code. The built-in methodology simplifies strategies such as data-driven testing, keyword-driven testing, and test execution based on conditions. Test automation experts can rapidly automate tests in C# or VB.NET using Ranorex Studio’s full automation IDE.
- Action editor & recorder: Effortlessly create test automation projects without coding.Easily record and replay test automation workflows with the Ranorex Recorder. Edit recordings to add validations or additional actions. Drag and drop individual test automation steps from the object repository to supplement recordings. Your robust automated tests are just a few clicks away!
- Code editor: Create flexible test automation scripts using standard programming languages.Since the Ranorex library is based on the Microsoft .NET framework, you don’t have to learn a proprietary scripting language to automate tests. You can directly utilize the Ranorex API and create robust test automation projects entirely in C# or VB.NET.
Extend your code with Ranorex Automation Helpers, a collection of small modules and methods to handle challenges such as popup windows and waiting for events.
- Visual Studio integration: Directly access Ranorex core automation APIs from Visual Studio and write robust test automation scripts without leaving your development environment.
- Ranorex IDE features: Advanced debugging, refactoring and code completion mechanisms: Ranorex Studio offers everything you need for proper test creation and maintenance in code.
- User code library: Create user code methods and add them to a central library. Testers can access the methods from the library and use them in tests without having to dip into code.
- Flexible test suite structure: Define and manage a limitless variety of test scenarios in the flexible test suite.Do it all in the test suite: create new test cases by combining existing code or recording modules, define custom run configurations for your tests, handle parameterization or configure data bindings, and more.
- Data-driven testing: Use external data sets from simple data tables, SQL connectors, CSV or Excel files and repeatedly run one single test workflow with different test data to increase test coverage in less time.
- Keyword-driven testing: Increase reusability & make tests easily readable for non-technical testers: Separate the test automation process from the test case design, and group test parts into easily understandable steps like login, setup or save.
- Web and mobile test command center: Centrally create, configure and manage web and mobile endpoints and environments.Ranorex Studio separates test suites from the environment they are going to run in. Once you’ve created a test, it can run on different external web or mobile endpoints, to a local Selenium Grid or a cloud provider. The endpoint panel is the central command center to set-up and manage endpoints as well as configure their environments.
- Selenium testing: Create web tests using the script-free and code-based Ranorex Studio tools and run them on all Selenium-supported platforms and browsers with our Selenium WebDriver integration.
- Scalable web testing: Benefit from parallel testing and distribute your Ranorex Studio web tests across multiple operating systems and browsers using Selenium Grids.
- Real mobile device testing: Record and execute automated tests on real mobile devices or emulators, to test your native Android, mobile iOS apps, as well as cross-platform apps.
- Ranorex Remote: Simultaneously run remote desktop tests in different environments.Set up Ranorex Agents on remote machines to deploy multiple Ranorex Studio tests for remote execution in different environments, using different system configurations and operating systems. In the meantime, you can continue working on your local machine. You will receive an automatic notification once your tests have been executed and the report is ready.
- Beautiful dark and light themes: Whether you want to stay on the light side or take a trip to the dark side, now the choice is as easy as flipping a switch. So, give your eyes a rest when you’re putting in some late-night hours on your next test project, or brighten the mood with the light theme. Either way, you’re in control.
- Report & analysis: Identify defects and debug tests with our fully customizable report.
Easily analyze test runs with an XML-based test run report that provides a comprehensive overview of the entire test execution flow. A test step has failed? Simply look at the screenshot in the report to easily retrace the failure, or view a recording of the test to determine what happened without having to re-run the test. Jump directly into a failed test step from the report. Generate performance analysis logs for each test to pinpoint which test actions consume the most time and resources and might need to be improved.
Customize the test run report to share and view it on machines without Ranorex Studio, or integrate the JUnit-compatible report into CI systems to enhance transparency and receive instant feedback.
- Built for cross-functional teams: Access the Ranorex core API from Visual Studio and enhance collaboration between developers and testers.
Test automation is essential to both developers and testers – and so is collaboration in teams. Right out of the box, a Ranorex test automation project consists of multiple layers, each designed for specific skills in cross-functional teams.
While developers and technical testers can access the Ranorex core automation framework and script flexible automation elements, testers can create entire test cases without writing a single line of code, or reuse existing core modules. Project owners and managers can then review test results and check the project progress using the comprehensive XML-based test report. This way, regardless of the development methodology used, cross-functional teams can effectively collaborate on test automation projects.
Click on the link below to download Ranorex Studio NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !