Debenu Quick PDF Library v11.14 Source Code
Want to create, render, print, secure, merge, split and manipulate PDF files with just a few lines of code on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android? Enhance your capability with Foxit Quick PDF Library: a powerful developer PDF SDK for adding PDF functionality to your applications.
Previously known as Debenu Quick PDF Library, Foxit Quick PDF Library is ideal for independent developers and small and medium sized businesses, looking for a versatile, reliable and agile development kiton which to give PDF capabilities to their applications. The first version of Foxit’s library also includes Foxit’s rendering technology, which adds even more power and utility to the SDK.
With more than 900 functions for use with C, C++, C#, Delphi (version 4 to XE8), Objective-C, Swift, Python, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal and more – it’s like your ultimate PDF toolkit, specifically useful for getting products to market faster. It includes a robust API, and is available in a variety of different editions for use on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Foxit Quick PDF Library is licensed on a per developer, per platform basis. Work smarter and faster today with Foxit and Debenu.
- An extensive feature list can be found online here.
- Create, render and print PDFs
- Secure, sign and protect PDFs
- Create, fill and edit PDF forms
- Split, merge, append and combine PDFs
- Convert EMF to PDF (Windows only)
- Extract text and images from PDFs
- Work with PDF Layers
- Edit initial view and document properties of PDFs
- Add text, images and barcodes to PDFs
- Direct access functionality (load files from disk, not memory)
- Annotations, bookmarks and links for easy navigation
- Windows, Mac, iOS and Android support
Several different editions are available to make development easier in a variety of different programming languages. The SDK is sold on a per platform basis, so if you purchase the Windows version then you have access to all the different editions for Windows and if you purchase the Mac version then you have access to all of the different editions for Mac.
Quick PDF Library for Windows
- ActiveX – ActiveX COM for Windows development supports C#, Visual C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Visual Basic, PHP, Python, Java, PowerBASIC and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- DLL – Dynamically-linked library for Windows development supports C, Visual C++, C++ Builder, C#, Visual Basic, Python and more. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Delphi – DCUs and optionally source code for development using all versions of Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7 and XE8. 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- LIB – Statically-linked library for Windows development supports C and C++. 32-bit only. 64-bit coming soon.
Quick PDF Library for Mac
- Dylib – Xcode Dynamic Library for Mac development using Objective-C, Swift, C, C++ and Python. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Delphi – DCUs for development using Delphi XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7 and XE8 on Windows to generate apps for the Mac operating system. 32-bit only.
Quick PDF Library for iOS
- iOS Static Lib – iOS Static Lib for Apple iOS development using Objective-C, Swift, C, C++ and more. 32-bit and 64-bit.
Quick PDF Library for Android
- Android Static and Dynamic Lib – Android (API 15, Android 4.0.3 or newer) Static and Dynamic Lib. Android Studio and Visual Studio samples provided. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 . 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.11.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Mac OS X Server 10.5 to 10.11
- iOS 6.1 or later
- arm64 = iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- armv7s = iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad 4
- armv7 = iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod 4G/5G, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Mini
- Android (API 15, Android 4.0.3 or newer)
DOWNLOAD NOW !