Gene Codes Sequencher v5.4.6 (Win & Mac)
Sequencher empowers the benchtop scientist by bringing the latest peer-reviewed NGS algorithms out of the command line and into an intuitive point and click interface. Whether performing reference-guided alignments, de novo assembly, variant calling, or SNP analyses, Sequencher has the tools you need to get results. Sequencher has integrated the comprehensive Cufflinks suite for in-depth transcript analysis and differential gene expression of your RNA-Seq data. Sequencher can easily generate unique visualizations of your RNA-Seq data with custom plots and charts giving you publication-ready graphics in seconds.
Sequencher 5.4.6 is Released!
New and enhanced features for all of your DNA sequence analysis.
- Send primer pair sequences from Primer-BLAST runs in Sequencher Connections to your Sequencher project.
- Easily use consensus sequences from the Project Window as a reference sequence for NGS alignments for hybrid sequencing projects.
- New Batch Revert Trim Ends command.
- Ability to adjust the font size in the Project Window.
- Faster GSNAP and BWA-MEM workflows.
- Build GSNAP Databases and BWA Indexes that can be re-used for aligning to whole genomes.
- View and save quality scores and metadata of your NGS raw data files with FastQC reports.
- Generate Variant Calling Files (VCF) to flag variants in your NGS alignments using SAMtools.
- Expanded Cufflinks suite with the addition of Cuffquant and Cuffnorm.
- A unique Conditions and Replicates Editor for Cuffdiff and Cuffnorm.
- Enhanced RNA-Seq visualizations with custom sorting and filtering options.
- Easily manage all of your DNA-Seq and RNA-Seq projects with an enhanced External Data Browser.
DOWNLOAD NOW !