Aspose.Cells for Java v19.11 + License Key
What is Aspose.Cells for Java?
Aspose.Cells for Java is an award-winning Excel Spreadsheet Processing API that allows the developers to embed the functionality to read, write, manipulate, convert & print spreadsheets in their own applications, without needing Microsoft Excel application.
Aspose.Cells for Java is a mature and feature-rich library, offering many functions that are way beyond the simple data export capabilities of other components available on the market. API provides the capabilities to export data, format spreadsheets to the most granular level, import & export images, create charts & Pivot Tables, apply & calculate complex formulas using formula calculation engine, stream Excel data & save the result in various formats.
Key Features of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Import and export data from ArrayList, Array & Recordset
- Chart creation & manipulation through the APIs
- Import formulas from a designer spreadsheet
- Generate and manipulate Named Ranges
- Print spreadsheets to a physical printer
- Populate worksheets through Smart Markers
- Create & manipulate comments
- Set & calculate Excel & custom formulas
- Create & manipulate conditional formatting rules
- Create & manipulate named ranges
- Create, manipulate & refresh Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Rendering of charts & worksheets
- Read and write big files in the light-weight mode
- Re-sample images in Excel to PDF conversion
- Modify VBA code or Macros in the template document
- Save Excel Files to Different Formats: Excel API offers conversion of spreadsheets to PDF, XPS, HTML, and more formats while keeping the highest visual fidelity. The reliable and flexible conversion process makes Aspose.Cells a perfect choice for organizations that mostly exchange files within industry-standard formats.
- Format Worksheets to Most Granular Level: Library provides spreadsheets styling including but not limited to worksheet formatting at row, column, and cell level, adding conditional formatting rules, defining number formats and setting fonts with attributes. Similarly, API supports manipulating and creating all types of custom and standard charts as well as various drawing objects like OLE objects, pictures, comments, shapes, and controls to the cells.
- Convert Charts & Sheets to Image & PDF Formats: Aspose.Cells for Java offers special conversion features like charts to images and PDF, worksheets to images, printing worksheets and converting spreadsheets to the PDF file format. The conversion process is greatly flexible and easy, allowing to select a number of ways for the conversion, such as images re-sampling during spreadsheets to PDF transformation or adjusting the resultant image dimensions while rendering worksheets and charts to images.
- Manipulate Excel Rows & Columns: Aspose.Cells for Java allows you to modify rows and columns in a variety of ways. One can easily adjust column width and row height, auto-size the width/height of cells as of contents, insert & delete, hide & un-hide as well as group & un-group rows and columns.
- Summarize Data with Charts & Pivot Tables: It can be difficult to get summarized information with very large spreadsheets. A Pivot Table is there to quickly describe the flat data and to obtain the relevant information as of the needs. API dynamically creates Pivot Tables and Charts. Dynamically changing the Pivot Table source data is possible. Furthermore, Smart Markers, another top feature of this library to fill worksheets through data sources and to generate visually effective reports.
- Web-based Visual Control for Spreadsheets: Aspose.Cells for Java also provide a UI control that can be embedded in JSP web applications and is compatible with all modern web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera. End-user can use it to load, edit and save Excel files from your web application's front-end.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Cells for Java NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !