Download VisionLab VCL v184.108.40.206 and .Net v220.127.116.11
VisionLab allows rapid development of fully featured computer vision applications for the security industry, scientific and other applications. It also includes Hough Lines, edge detection, contour detection, Haar face and object detection, robust features, and target detecting/tracking components.
- Motion detection - Create security systems with motion detection, or activate the video recording when motion is detected.
- Detect objects - Detect objects with different shapes in the video.
- Face Detect and recognition - Detect and/or recognize faces in images or video.
- Fingerprint compare - Process and compare fingerprint in image or video.
- Find and Track Targets - Find and track objects in the video.
- Video For Windows ( VFW )
- Audio Compression Manager ( ACM )
- Intel MMX
- Intel Performance Primitives ( IPP )
Our component libraries come in 3 versions a VCL - Firemonkey version (for Delphi / C++ Builder / RAD Studio XE2 to XE4), an MFC compatible Visual C++ version, and a .NET 2.0-4.5 version (compatible with Visual Studio 2005 to 2012). The RAD Studio version is a set of native VCL and Firemonkey components. The Visual C++ version is a set of native Visual C++ classes (components). The .NET 2.0-4.5 version is a set of managed .NET components. The .NET version has the same performance as the native versions, and supports all the Microsoft .NET languages including Visual Basic, C#, J# and C++/CLI. Due to the unique architecture of the OpenWire platform, the components are implemented the same way in Managed .NET and native Windows (32 and 64 bit) environments. The code to control a component from VB.NET, C++/CLI, C#, and J#, Visual C++ MFC, Delphi, and C++ Builder is almost identical. This allows the developers to migrate and share code between the different environments thus significantly improving the productivity.
DOWNLOAD NOW !