Rebex Total Pack for .NET 2016 R2.2 (All Platforms)
In Rebex Total Pack you'll get all .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android components from Rebex in one pack:
SFTP, FTP, FTPS, IMAP, EWS, POP3, SMTP, NTP, SNTP, Time, Mail, SSH Shell and Telnet Terminal emulation, Security, ZIP compression.
Secure Mail component
Terminal Emulation component
SSH and SFTP server component
File Transfer Client class
SMTP over SSL, IMAP over SSL, POP3 over SSL, S/MIME - sending, receiving and processing emails from .NET Framework application along with mail signing, encrypting and signature verification. Whenever you need to send mail via SMTP, download it with POP3 or access a remote mailbox using IMAP Rebex Secure Mail for .NET will provide the required infrastructure. It allows you to retrieve, create, load, process, save and send e-mail messages in MIME format using a simple yet powerful interface, with no need to understand the complexities of MIME format. And for advanced users, there is a powerful low-level MIME library as well.
2016-08-26 Version 2016 R2.2 #
(build number 6083)
This update brings several improvements, workarounds and bugfixes.
Complete list of changes of version 2016 R2.2
- File Server: Fixed FileUploaded/FileDownloaded events that used to be wrongly called on session failure.
- Mail: CRAM-MD5 and DIGEST-MD5 are no longer preferred authentication methods on secure connections.
- Mail: Added workaround for some broken multipart/related entities.
- EWS: Optimized response logging in Ews class.
- EWS: Added EwsItemMetadata.Subject property to make it possible to change subject of an item using Ews.UpdateItem method.
- EWS: Added EwsMessageMetadata class to improve the usability of Ews.UpdateItem method. Deprecated EwsItemMetadata.IsRead property and moved to EwsMessageMetadata.
- EWS: Relaxed SOAP XML check to allow ASCII control characters.
- ZIP: Fixed a bug in LZ77 window handling in Enhanced Deflate decompression routine. This might have caused errors in rare scenarios.
- SSH: Enhanced handling of errors in FingerprintCheck event handlers.
- SSL: Fixed a rare issue in abbreviated TLS/SSL negotiation handling.
- Cryptography: Added CheckCertificate/GetIssuingDistributionPoint methods to CertificateRevocationList class and ValidateRevocationList method to Certificate class.
- Cryptography: Added support for certificates with private keys stored in CNG Key Storage Providers.
- Cryptography: Enhanced SHA-2 support check on .NET Compact Framework.
- Cryptography: Fixed SHA-2 support in AsymmetricKeyAlgorithm.SignHash on Windows Server 2008 (and possibly other old platforms).
- Core: Added workaround for broken FileStream.SetLength on some .NET Compact Framework platforms.
DOWNLOAD NOW !