Download TMS Cryptography Pack v220.127.116.11 (23 Mar 2020) for XE2-D10.3 Rio + Patcher
Software library that provides various algorithms used to encrypt, sign and hash data
TMS Cryptography Pack contains strong and up to date algorithms to perform most cryptographic operations. It includes algorithms to encrypt/decrypt, sign/verify, hash and authenticate data and files.
The list of algorithm includes:
- AES (all standard modes and key sizes) to encrypt and decrypt according to FIPS 197
- AES MAC to authenticate data
- AES Galois Counter Mode to authenticate data according to NIST SP 800-30D
- Speck to encrypt and decrypt with low power chips
- RSA (OAEP and PSS) to sign and verify signatures of data with key size up to 4096 bits or to encrypt and decrypt (used to exchange keys)
- EdDSA to sign and verify signatures with Edwards elliptic curves
- ECIES to encrypt and decrypt with elliptic curves, the AES and SHA2 (used to exchange keys)
- Salsa20 to encrypt and decrypt data
- SHA 2 to generate hashes according to FIPS 180-4
- SHA 3 to generate hashes according to draft FIPS 202
- RIPEMD-160 to generates hashes (e.g., for blockchain/bitcoin compatibility)
- Blake2 to generate hashes and support Argon2
- PBKDF2 to derive keys from passwords according to PKCS #
- Argon2 to derive keys from passwords, winner of the Password Hashing Competition
- Support functions to code/decode various standard formats (e.g., Base64)
TMS Cryptography Pack contains class wrappers for the supported cryptography functions and various demos. The registered version comes with full source code of the class wrappers to cryptography functions provided in binary format. TMS Cryptography Pack can be used in VCL Windows 32/64 and FMX Windows 32/64, OS X, iOS32, iOS64 and Android apps.
- Fixed : issues in TX509Certificate and TX509CSR handling
- Fixed : Issues in TX509Certificate and TX509CSR handling
DOWNLOAD NOW !