wodWebServer.NET is an .NET Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources that are accessible through Browser clients (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape etc..) It is robust, easy to use, fast, and can be used in all .NET environments. It serves both static pages, as well as dynamically created ones. You can run your existing ASPX/ASP.NET pages just with wodWebServer.NET, no need for 3rd party web server, such as IIS.
- Server side .NET for WEB content delivery
- Static and dynamic content delivery
- Embedded directly into your application
- Works as standalone or together with any other WEB server
- Integrated SSL/TLS security
- Internal ASP.NET page processing
- support for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time...
- Choose either Automatic content delivery (sit back and enjoy) or manual - in which case you define virtually everything that is sent
- ASP.NET dynamic page support by running your executables directly from wodWebServer
- Parsing of query variables, posted data, form-uploaded data for easy access
- Can be used as standalone, or together with other WEB server (such as Apache, IIS...) by running on another port
DOWNLOAD NOW !