SiteMonitor Enterprise v4.0 + Keygen
What is SiteMonitor?
SiteMonitor Enterprise is ideal for server environments since it runs as a Windows Service. It can be configured using the SiteMonitor Enterprise Configuration Utility. Statistics gathered from websites are saved in CSV logs. These logs are used to generate response andserver uptime reports which are accessible from the SiteMonitor Enterprise web interface.
SiteMonitor, Monitor your Websites/Hosts Easy to install on your PC or Server with full reporting and alerting capabilities.
Uptime is important and with SiteMonitor you ensure that you are alerted as soon as your website or host goes down.
SiteMonitor will monitor your websites/hosts at regular intervals and notifies you when something happens. SiteMonitor not only checks at tixed timed intervals that your website or host is still functioning correctly, but it will also ensure that the content is correct. Activity is logged to a log file for future reference. With the response graphs you can easily see the server uptime. This is the no. 1 tool any administrator needs.
Key Features of SiteMonitor:
- Windows Service: SiteMonitor Enterprise runs as a Windows Service thus it starts automatically without the need for any user to log in. This is ideal for server environments.
- Hundreds of Sites: SiteMonitor Enterprise can monitor hundreds of sites, with no limitation.
- Ping Web Site: SiteMonitor will ping a website by sending a request similar to a browser. It will wait to check the response and check if an error has been returned.
- Ping Host (ICMP Ping): In case of a host SiteMonitor can do an ICMP ping which will send a packet full of data and get the same result back.
- Check that returned content is correct: Each time SiteMonitor pings a website/host it will ensure that the returned result is correct.
- Tray Application: Configuration is done through a simple Tray Application where one can monitor the Website Status as well as view the activity log.
- Web Interface: A Web Interface accessible over the internet is available to view the current status and generate any reports on previous activity.
- Checks if Internet Connection is available: A check to see that an Internet connection is available is done to avoid sending incorrect notification emails.
- Send email notification on failure (using SMTP or GMail/Google): On failure an Email Notification is sent to any email address one specifies.
- Send SMS Messages to your mobile phone: You can purchase SMS credits from Clickatell or BudgetSMS and this will enable SiteMonitor to send you SMSes when a particular website/host is down.
- Response Graphs: From the Web Interface one can generate Response Graphs
- Up/Down Pie Charts: It is also possible to generate Up/Down Pie Chart from the Web Interface which would indicate the percentage rate a website/host is down.
- Multi User access: The SiteMonitor web interface is accessible only by registered users. Users can register but then only a user who is logged in from the server can approve their application. Without an approval no users can access and see the monitoring data.
Click on the link below to download SiteMonitor NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !