SQL Delta for SQL Server v184.108.40.2060 (17 Jun 2020) + Patcher
What is SQL Delta for SQL Server?
SQL Delta for SQL Server is a reliable all in one SQL database compare, sync and editing tool. There are three flavors for working with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
Use the tool to compare SQL databases. Once the database is compared you can use SQL Delta to sync the target database to match the source database.
SQL Delta is available in 3 product versions, SQL Delta for SQL Server, SQL Delta for Oracle and SQL Delta for MySQL.
SQL Delta for SQL Server supports SQL Server 2000 through to SQL Server 2019 including the Linux distribution. Also Azure SQL Database and the various Azure database flavors are supported.
SQL Delta for Oracle supports Oracle Database Server up to Oracle Database 12c.
SQL Delta for MySQL supports MySQL to 5.7 and MariaDB.
Key Features of Devart UniDAC:
- SQL DXP
- Better By Design
- Outstanding Performance
- Automation With Ease
- Added support for SQL Server 2019 and support for ongoing SQL Azure changes
- Improved dependency analysis when generating scripts.
- Improved handling of various new data types.
- Schema compare shows new icon when a table must be rebuilt or has auto mapped columns
- New difference alert for schema compare of temporal tables
- New bulk loading of existing SQL Delta projects
- New compare options such as ignore encryption key details or varchar/nvarchar
- Schema view has a new feature to drop and create replication subscriptions to allow changes to published databases
Click on the link below to download SQL Delta for SQL Server NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !