VBConversions VB.Net to C# Converter v5.05 (21 Sep 2018)
VBConversions VB.Net to C# Converter v5.05 (21 Sep 2018) + Crack
- All the latest features are supported
- Convert all project types and VB versions
- Improve your code as it converts
- Convert single projects or many at once
- Command line version available
What’s New in Version 5.05:
ersion 5.05 contains a number of improvements, thanks to the detailed feedback and interaction with many customers.
- Improved accuracy of WPF project conversions.
- .xaml files are now displayed and can be edited in the project conversion results screen.
- Added “Apply” button on Options screen to apply changes without leaving screen.
- Added support for #Enable Warning and #Disable Warning compiler directives.
- Added option to use Visual Studio compiler in addition to the .Net Framework compiler in order to better support WPF conversions.
- Improved performance in converting multiple projects in parallel.
- Improved conversion of routines which assign to the function/property name as a return value. Eliminated the need to create a temporary variable in many cases.
- Removed unnecessary type conversions to int for enum comparisons.
- Removed unnecessary type conversions to string for nameof operators.
- Removes previous limitation of variable initializers being greater than 80,000 characters.
- Fixes error of built-in and project references not being added to C# project if no other references were found in VB project file.
- Corrected problem of Microsoft.CSharp reference sometimes being incorrectly included in the C# project in older .Net Framework versions where it’s unsupported.
- Improved automatic correction of CS1750, CS0029 compiler errors.
- Prevented compiler errors in form default instance behavior when System.Windows.Forms is not in the project includes list.
- Fixed error converting Property Get or Set accessors which have attributes defined.
- If a auto-implemented readonly property is assigned to outside of a constructor, thee C# property will be modified to include “private set” in its declaration.
- Fixed error where a readonly modifier would sometimes be removed from a variable declaration.
DOWNLOAD NOW !