MMX Code Explorer v15.0.15 for Delphi 10.4 Sydney Retail
What is MMX Code Explorer?
MMX Code Explorer As a Class Browser it shows classes (inheritance) and members (fields, methods, properties) in two filtered views, similar to the windows explorer. On the left the Explorer docked in the IDE editor. The Classes view (top) displays classes and inheritance relations for the current module. The Members view (bottom) show the filtered members for the selected class.
Key Features of AddTapi.NET TAPI Library:
- Integrated with Delphi 10 - 10.4 Sydney (previous versions supported until V13).
- Improve the design of existing code with build-in refactorings
- Instant, two-way navigation.
- Point-and-click, drag-and-drop programming.
- IntelliReplace™ propagates renames in code.
- Create and edit classes, members and procedures.
- Instantly copy, paste and on-the-fly convert classes, methods, properties etc. even between classes and modules.
- Use Entity Insight™ to change attributes for (multiple) selected members.
- Rearrange and Sort code, maintaining region definitions.
- Improve Navigation with History, Method Favorites and Member Search Bar
- Live Documentation support
- Live Metrics™
- Source Indexer
- IDE Editor Refactorings bring refactorings right in the Editor.
- Rearrange members in Members view using Drag and Drop in Interface and Implementation (pascal) rearrange modes.
- Rearrange class members using predefined sorting schemes.
- Sort class members according to the customizable default scheme.
- Sorting maintains Source Regions and optionally sorts inside regions
- Sorting hints are emitted for classes not matching the default sorting scheme.
Click on the link below to download MMX Code Explorer NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !